Product NameModelColorPaper Punch CapacityNumber of Punch HolesHole DiamterOperating Method
Carl XHC-3300Gray300 Sheets39/32 inchManual
Carl XHC-150NGray150 Sheets39/32 inchManual
Carl XHC-2100NGray100 Sheets21/4 inchManual
Carl XHC-2300NGray300 Sheets21/4 inchManual
Carl Medium-Duty 1/4" 1-Hole PunchSilver10 Sheets11/4 inchManual
Carl Heavy Duty 40 Sheet 3-Hole PunchGray40 Sheets39/32 inchManual
Carl Heavy Duty 40 Sheet 2-Hole PunchGray40 Sheets21/4 inchManual
Carl Extra Heavy Duty 300 Sheet 2-Hole Punch - XHC-2300N
- Extra heavy-duty two hole punch drills through piles of paper with ease.
- Features strong handle grip and hardened precision-ground all-steel punch heads.
- Built-in paper guide ensures accurate paper positioning.
- Transparent waste tray allows you to see when it is full
- Extra-Heavy Duty Two-Hole Punch is made from recycled materials to help lessen impact on landfills.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty (excluding punch heads and disks).
- Also known as model number HD-530N
- Color: Gray
- Paper Punch Capacity: 300 Sheets
- Number of Punch Holes: 2
- Hole Diamter: 1/4 inch
- Operating Method: Manual
- Quantity : 1
- Model Number: XHC-2300N
- Product Number: CUI62300
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the Carl Heavy Duty 300 Sheet 2-Hole Punch. Now did I mention 300 sheets at one time? Because of the large amount, it's good to take the extra time to setup your pages and align them evenly, then with 2 hands pull the lever down firmly until it's straight. There is a guide to tell you when your punch is complete. The manufacturer even recommends not punching a small number of sheets with this machine. It's not here to mess around. Replacing the punch pins is easy. Just remove it from the bottom and swap the pin with the new one and be sure to use the same pin holder. You only get 2 of those. Slide it back to place and lock it back in. Changing the punch pads is just as easy. Move the handle to the changing position, push on the side tab above the pad and slide the pad out and you can simply push in a new one. Use a storage drawer to hold all the replacement parts. Also keep an eye on the receptacle tray so it doesn't fill too full. You can flatten each side of the adjustable gauges to allow for 4-hole punches. And that is the Carl Heavy Duty 300 Sheet 2-hole Punch. For more demos, reviews and how-to's, go to MyBinding.com.