- Product NameModelColorPaper Punch CapacityNumber of Punch HolesHole DiamterOperating Method
- Carl XHC-3300Gray300 Sheets39/32 inchManual
- Carl XHC-150NGray150 Sheets39/32 inchManual
- Carl XHC-2100NGray100 Sheets21/4 inchManual
- Carl XHC-2300NGray300 Sheets21/4 inchManual
- Carl Medium-Duty 1/4" 1-Hole PunchSilver10 Sheets11/4 inchManual
- Carl Heavy Duty 40 Sheet 3-Hole PunchGray40 Sheets39/32 inchManual
- Carl Heavy Duty 40 Sheet 2-Hole PunchGray40 Sheets21/4 inchManual
Carl Extra Heavy Duty 300 Sheet 3-Hole Punch - XHC-3300
- Hollow punch head technology requires less force.
- Built-in paper guide for quick paper positioning and punching.
- Preset to drill holes for standard three-ring binders.
- Large, easy-to-empty waste trays.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (excluding punch heads and disks).
- Color: Gray
- Paper Punch Capacity: 300 Sheets
- Number of Punch Holes: 3
- Hole Diamter: 9/32 inch
- Operating Method: Manual
- Quantity : 1
- Model Number: XHC-3300
- Product Number: CUI63300
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s check out Carl’s extra heavy duty 300 sheet 3-hole punch, the XHC-3300. This machine is built to last, built tough, and built for the big job. At its score, it’s a simple and straight forward 3-hole punch. Pull the lever down, it punches 3 holes, no problem, but its versatility is what makes the HXC special in its class. By losing the two knobs in the sides and choosing your own size here, you can have depth of margin control. A deeper margin is better for thicker books. There’s a built in guide that does not slip, push the button and the pin holds it in place for 17, 14 and 11 inches as standards. The fence will hold your stacks in place and make sure that each one of them is exactly the same throughout your entire run and allowing you the versatility of small and large documents. The lever itself is built on a rolling system so it’s very easy on the hand and wrist as you’re punching through your paper. The sharpness of the blade, this lever mechanism and easy to use allows you to punch up it 300 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single punch. Do keep in mind that the thicker the stack, the harder it is still to punch through all those papers. It’s capable but it takes a pretty heavy hand. More likely, you’d to go in stacks of 100 or 150. Those punch much more easily, it is still extremely efficient. There it is. That’s the Carl HXC-3300. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.