Challenge CHAMP 185 Pro w/ Light Beam 18.5" Hydraulic Paper Cutter
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Optional False Clamp Plate for Champ 185 Cutters||04CHLCHAMP185FCP||
|Optional Foot Pedal Clamping for Champ 185 Cutters||04CHLCHAMP185FPC||
|Inlaid Carbon Alloy Tool Steel Knife For CHAMP 185||05CHG740121||
|OEM Cutting Sticks for Challenge CHAMP 185||05CHG74055||
|Wooden Cutter Safety Jogging Aid - 2-7/8" x 12"||05CHG278JA||
|Knife Lifter Assembly for CHAMP 185||05CHGA74050||
|Shell 100 Hydraulic Oil 5 Gallon Container||05CHGS19914||
Take advantage of hydraulic power in cutting hard stocks with Challenge CHAMP 185 Pro w/ Light Beam 18.5" Hydraulic Paper Cutter. Featuring strength, durability, and easy to use controls, this paper cutter combines superior design and functionality with its capacity to cut stock up to 19 inches thick. Strong ¼” thick cold rolled steel weldment frame cut today's hard stocks accurately in piles of up to 3.25” high. With 2,350 lbs. of clamp force – the cutter is strong in holding stock in place during the cut cycle. Red LED optical cut line-light indicator shines a thin line of light onto the stack of material to be cut, indicating where the cut will be made. The machine comes with one HHS knife, three cutting sticks, wood jogging aid, tool kit, knife change holder assembly, and operators manual as standard. Proudly manufactured in Michigan, USA.
Product DetailsKey Benefits/Features:
- Hydraulic power cutting and clamping
- Maximum cut 19" / minimum cut .75" (or 1.75" with false clamp plate).
- Maintenance free Red LED optical cut line-light indicator.
- Narrow footprint allows machine to roll through a 36" doorway
- Built-in "lock out" power switch
- Strong 2,350 lbs. of clamp force - holds stock in place during the cut cycle
- Adjustable clamp pressure
- Cuts full stacks and thick stocks accurately
- Heavy-duty welded frame
- Power cable fits standard 120V outlet
- Micro adjustment backgauge knob
- One HHS knife, three cutting sticks, wood jogging aid, tool kit, knife change holder assembly, and operators manual included.
- 120 volt 1-phase power / optional 220 volt motor.
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- CE and UL/cUL certification pending
- Manufactured in the USA.
Programmable "Pro" Model:
- 7.1" color touch screen controller
- 99 program capacity/ 99 cuts per program
- Automatic false clamp plate detection
- Maximum Cutting Width: 18-1/2” / 470 mm
- Minimum Cut (without false clamp plate): 3/4” / 19mm
- Minimum Cut (with false clamp plate): 1-3/4” / 45mm
- Maximum Cut Depth: 19” / 482mm
- Clamp Opening (without false clamp plate): 3-1/4” / 82mm
- Clamp Opening (with false clamp plate): 3” / 76mm
- Table Space in front of knife: 13-1/4” / 337mm
- Overall Height: 56” / 1423 mm
- Overall Width (no side tables): 33-1/2” / 851 mm
- Overall Depth: 43-1/2” / 1105 mm
- Net Weight (approx.): 775 lbs. / 342 kg
- Shipping Weight (approx.): 920 lbs. / 417 kg
- Standard 120 Volt AC, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 14 Amp (service size: 20 Amp) - power cord included
- Power option 1 [Optional] 220 Volt AC, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 10 Amp (service size: 20 Amp) – power cord included
- Power option 2 [Optional] 230 Volt AC, 50 Hz, 1 Phase, 10 Amp (service size: 20 Amp) – power cord included
- Included: (1) high speed steel knife, (3) plastic cutting sticks, (1) jogging aid, (1) tool kit, (1) operations manual, & (1) knife change safety holder assembly