Challenge Handy Padder Portable Padding Press
The Challenge Handy Padder padding press provides a table top padding device for the right price. The convenient turn style base of the Handy-Padder allows the operator to load, clamp and pad from a single position. The Handy-Padder also has an extended sheet metal stabilizer designed to eliminate tipping problems when loading stock onto the press. With these great features, maybe it is time to put away your bricks, blocks and boards and consider investing in a low cost economical padding press.
Please Note: This machine has a two week lead time.
- Portable/Compact & Economical: Put away your bricks, blocks, and boards. The Challenge Handy-Padder design provides a portable and compact table-top padding device for the right price. The convenient turn style base of the Handy-Padder allows the operator to load, clamp and pad from a single position.
- Stabilized Base: The Handy-Padder has an extended sheet metal stabilizer designed to eliminate tipping problems when loaded with stock.
- Simple 1-2-3 Operation: Ease of operations turns padding service into a value-added profit center.
- Lock & Load: Lock the removable plate in place. The 8 Degrees table slant allows gravity to do all the work of aligning stock and keeping it square. Load up to 8,000 8-1/2" x 11" sheets of 20# bond - even more with smaller sheets.
- Clamp: After loading is complete, aligned stacks are clamped in just seconds. Place the clamping bar on top of your paper, slide the self-locking, quick-release clamps down to the bar and tighten the screws.
- Turn & Pad: Turn the table around and remove the plate for complete access to your padding.
- Products Working for You: The Handy-Padder is just one in the line of Challenge products engineered to make your job easier.
- Maximum Lift Height: 16" / 40.6 cm
- Maximum Lift Width: 17-3/4" / 45 cm
- Lift Depth: 4" to 13+" / 10 cm to 33+ cm
- Capacity Example: 8,000 8-1/2 x 11" 20# bond
- Overall Base Area: 20-15/16" / 53.2 cm
- Overall Height: 26-3/16" / 66.5 cm
- Overall Length: 17-1/32" / 43.3 cm
- Net Weight (approx.): 50 lbs / 22.7 kg
- Shipping Weight (approx.): 55 lbs / 25 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Questions & Answers