- Model NameModelCutting LengthCutting CapacityDimensionsPaper ClampOptional stand
- 44014 1/8"30 sheets22" x 15"Yes
- 44220 1/8"30 sheets28" x 15"Yes
- 44426 3/8"25 sheets34 1/4" x 15"Yes
- 446S36 1/8"22 sheets44 1/8" x 15 1/8"Yes
- 448S51 1/8"20 Sheets59" x 15 1/8"Yes
- 472S72"22 Sheets79 1/2" x 15 1/8"Yes
Dahle Model 444 Premium Rolling Trimmer - 26 3/8 Inch
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in both directions
- Dual cylinder aluminum guide bar for strength in trimming thicker material
- Automatic clamp holds work securely and prevents shifting
- Sturdy metal base provides a solid foundation
- German engineered for precision and accuracy
- Ground steel blade is encased in protective housing for safety
- Cuts up to 25 sheets of paper at a time
- Screened inch, metric, and angle guides for easy alignment
- Adjustable alignment guide for repetitive cutting
- Perfect for trimming paper, photographs, cardstock, and matboard
- Cutting Length: 26"
- Sheet Capacity: 25 Sheets
- Dimensions: 34.25" x 15.13" x 4"
- Self-Sharpening: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime (excludes cutting blade)
Dahle Model 444 Premium Rolling Trimmer - 26 3/8 Inch Demo Video
Dahle 444 Premium Rolling Trimmer Review
When it comes to paper cutters, Dahle manufactures some of the best. One such device is their 444 Premium Rolling Trimmer. Here's a rundown of what makes this cutter great. Check it out.
If you're in need of a rolling trimmer that can handle a lot of paper at once, that 444 would be a good choice. This device can cut up to 30 sheets of paper at a time, which is an excellent amount for this type of cutting tool. The blade is even strong enough to cut through mat board. This helps make the trimmer very versatile.
This is one of Dahle's longest trimmers. It can cut items that are up to 26 inches in length, such as tabloid-sized paper (11" x 17"), posters, photographs, and more.
The 444 has a self-sharpening blade that's made out of ground steel. It's 1/8" thick so it can definitely handle thicker stocks. The blade sits in a plastic cutting head so you won't accidentally touch it. This makes the cutter very safe to use.
This cutter has an automatic paper clamp you can use to keep your sheets in one place. Using the clamp will prevent the paper from fanning so you'll get a better cut. The 444 also comes with an adjustable backstop that you can put on either side of the base.
If you need to measure your materials before cutting them, you can use this device's alignment grid and cutting guides. These are located on the base of the trimmer so you can refer to them easily. The measurements are available in metric and standard units.
Since the 444 has such a generous cutting length, the unit as a whole is rather large. It measures 34.25" x 15.125" so you can expect it to take up a lot of room. However, you don't have to place it on your work surface if you don't want to. This trimmer can be mounted on the wall so it can be conveniently located while saving space.
Overall, this is a really durable trimmer. The base is made out of metal while the guide rod is pure aluminum. You'll be able to cut a lot of paper with this device, that's for sure.
The 444 comes with a limited lifetime warranty just in case you experience any problems with it.
The Dahle 444 Premium Rolling Trimmer is a product that's worth a look if you're hunting for a durable paper cutter. This device has an excellent trimming capacity and the 26-inch cutting length makes it perfect for both large and small pieces of paper. Top-notch materials have been used in the making of this cutter including steel and aluminum, and they really make this a durable product. The only problem you may have with this device is finding room for it, although wall-mounting is always an option. Since the 444 has so many great things about it, you should really take a look at it now.