Fastbind Rollo Photographic Creaser
Premium photo albums typically use inkjet or dry lab printing methods. The prints are beautiful, but the paper used in these types of prints is usually very thick, specialized and coated stocks, and very difficult to get a good crease, deep enough to fold correctly. The Rollo creaser from Fastbind ensures you will always get the best possible crease, no matter the paper you are using! When folding photo paper or ink jet large format photo paper, it is difficult to get the fold/crease straight using traditionally creasing machines or by hand, often resulting in a skewed fold. Traditional creasers may also run the risk of damaging the printed image as the creasing knife is pressed into the image on the paper. The unique rolling crease design keeps the crease deep and straight without damaging the print! The Fastbind Rollo is the ultimate creaser for high quality photo prints. Developed to the needs of premium photo album production, it creases any photo print, as well as includes positioning guides for easily creasing soft covers.
Product information as of June 2010 and is subject to change without notice.
- Visual Positioning.
- Straight, easily foldable creases.
- Safe, reliable photo creasing.
- Two Alignment Guides. Fastbind’s Rollo creaser was developed specifically to crease book covers, photo and ink jet prints & cards for the Print On Demand environment. With two alignment guides, you can make two different set-ups for the dimensions you want to use. (For example to fold letter size sheet into a three-sided pattern, or to make four creases for a book cover).
- Max Creasing Thickness: 400 g/m2 / 225 index (Depends on user)
- Max. Creasing Width: 475 mm / 18.7 inches
- Machine Dimensions (W x L x H): 610 x 690 x 200 mm / 24.0 x 27.2 x 7.9 inches
- Package Dimensions (W x L x H): 680 x 790 x 280 mm / 26.8 x 31.1 x 11.0 inches
- Net / Gross Weight: 14.5/17 kg / 32/37.5 lbs
- Part Number: FBCRollo
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 10%
You Save: 10%
You Save: 47%
Questions & Answers