Fellowes C-525C Cross-Cut Shredder
The all new Fellowes C-525C Cross-Cut shredder offers a heavy duty, High capacity shredder perfect for offices, corporations, and multi-user departments. Capable of shredding up to 34 sheets at once through the 12" paper throat and at a speed of 24 feet per minute, the C-525C from Fellowes is more than capable of shredding all of your business and governmental needs. The C-525C easily shreds paper, paper clips, credit cards, CD/DVDs, and staples into 5/32" x 1-3/5" Level P-4 cross-cut pieces for excellent security. If your government office, business office, or multi-user department needs an excellent high capacity shredder, be sure to check out the Fellowes C-525C on MyBinding.com and save today.
- Auto Start/Stop: Yes - Electronic
- Color: BLACK/GRAY
- Casters: Yes
- Basket Capacity (gallons): 48
- Can Shred: Staples, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, CDs/DVDs
- Security Level: Level P-4
- Cut Size: 5/32" x 1-3/5"
- Cut Type: Cross-Cut
- Item Number: 3350301
- Item H x W x D (inches): 40" x 21.75" x 23.5"
- Oil Technology: Yes
- Paper Entry Width: 12"
- Suggested Price: $7,599.00
- Sheet Capacity: 28
- SCS Code: 50043859505437
- Safety Features: SafeSense
- Speed (Feet Per Minute): 24
- UPC Code: 043859606726
- Warranty: 1 Year Full Manufacturer
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Fellowes C-525C Shredder Review
- It's well-known that Fellowes makes some of the best paper shredders around but they really outdid themselves with the C-525C. This is a really impressive machine with a bundle of special features. Here's a quick look at this device, what it can do, and what it has to offer:
- If you've ever wanted a paper shredder that can handle CD's, DVD's, and credit cards, the C-525C is the right machine for you. It can shred all of those items as well as staples and paper clips for a total shredding solution.
- This shredder has 12-inch feed opening which is very helpful. You'll be able to shred both small and large documents with ease. You'll be able to shred letters, bank statements, wide-format items, and more.
- The machine can shred up to 34 sheets at once so it's great for high-volume shredding. It can destroy almost 25 feet of material in just 60 seconds so you can finish the job quickly.
- The C-525C offers a good amount of security due to it being a cross-cut machine. It received a Level P-4 rating (out of a possible 6) and it will turn items into 5/32" x 1-3/5" particles. You're bound to have peace of mind when you shred with this device.
- This shredder comes with an automatic oiler so you'll never have to oil the device yourself. Just make sure there's enough lubricant in the oiler and you'll be good to go.
- Fellowes equipped this machine with its popular SafeSense technology. This feature ensures that the shredder will stops running if it senses that your hands are too close to the feed opening. This is a terrific feature and it really helps make this device safe to use.
- The waste bin can hold almost 50 gallons of detritus so unless you and your colleagues are shredding constantly, you won't have to empty it very often.
- The C-525C is priced affordably. You're going to get a lot of machine for your money. It comes with a one-year warranty just in case anything happens.
- You're going to have to have a fairly large open space for this shredder. That's because its dimensions are 40" (height) x 21.7" (width) x 23.5" (depth). However, it's not too difficult to move this device because it weighs less than 50 pounds.
- The Fellowes C-525C would be an excellent paper shredder for just about any business or organization. It really has just about every feature you could ever want in this type of device from its Level P-4 security rating to its automatic oiler. You can use it to shred a good variety of paper and multimedia items and they'll be destroyed quickly. (The 34-sheet shredding capacity is great.) And the inclusion of SafeSense technology is a nice touch. There are so many terrific things about the C-525C that you really need to see it for yourself to realize how great it is. So check it out today and prepare to be impressed.
You Save: 40%
You Save: 10%
You Save: 61%
You Save: 55%
Questions & Answers