Formax ATLAS-AS Air-Feed Document Folder
The ATLAS-AS Air-Feed Document Folder combines high-volume output with user-friendly features in a rugged, small footprint. With variable speed control, it can process up to 27,500 sheets per hour. Its 7" full-color touchscreen control panel allows operators to set up jobs easily and to program an unlimited number of jobs into memory. Fully-enclosed fold plates feature dials to select fold plate position and LED displays accurate to 0.1mm. The fold rollers are made of a durable composite material designed to easily grip high-gloss paper, and are housed in a single patented pull-out cassette. The powerful air suction feed table handles a wide variety of coated or non-coated stock, up to 26.5" in length, and aligns the sheets prior to folding. It also features a suction chamber to control curled or statically charged paper. Standard features include a modular perforator/scorer which can also be used as a roller bypass, allowing cover stock to be folded and output flat. The belt-driven outfeed stacker is located on the same side as the infeed, allowing operators to easily operate the Atlas-AS from a single position. Double document and jam detection, batch counting, anti-static brushes, skew and micro adjustments complete the user-friendly package. The Atlas-AS Air-Feed Folder is ideal for those with big folding jobs and limited space.
- High-Speed Output: Large jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 27,000 pieces per hour.
- Powerful Air Suction Feed Table: Handles a variety of coated and non-coated stock, in a range of paper weights and sizes, up to 26.5" in length.
- 7" Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Program and make adjustments quickly and easily with graphics-based menus.
- Low-Pressure Air Chamber: Designed specifically to control curled paper prior to entering fold rollers.
- Simple, Accurate Alignment : Squares and aligns sheets prior to feeding .
- Batch Counter: Programmable to process pre-set number of sheets into sets with a delay.
- Six Standard Folds in Common Paper Sizes: Pre-programmed for 6 popular fold types in letter, legal and ledger paper sizes equalling 18 preset fold settings.
- Unlimited Custom Folds: Program and store an unlimited number of custom folds into memory .
- Fully-enclosed Fold Plates: Sound reduction.
- Easy-to-Use Fold Settings: Set and adjust folds using the 7" color touchscreen control panel.
- Durable Fold Rollers: Made of composite material designed to easily grip high-gloss paper, and are housed in a single patented pull-out cassette .
- Belt-Driven Outfeed Stacker: Located on the same side as the infeed table, allows operators to easily load and unload the Atlas from a single position.
- Compact, Rugged Unit: High-volume, high-speed output in a small footprint.
- Perforating / Scoring: Easy-to-use plug-in perforator / scorer delivers finished pieces to a catch tray, and can also be used as a roller bypass, allowing cover stock to be folded and delivered flat.
- Anti-Static Brushes: Improves paper feeding.
- Skew and Micro Adjustments: Allow for fine tuning and crisp, precise folds.
- Double Document Detector: Detects and helps to prevent paper jams caused by double feeding.
- Options: Narrow Sheet Guide Attachment - Makes feeding narrow sheets quick, easy and accurate and FD 402TA1 / FD 404A1 Air Joggers: High-capacity air joggers align pages and reduce static electricity commonly caused by digital printing.
- Speed: Up to 27,500 per hour
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 sheets, 22# bond
- Pre-Set Folds: Pre-programmed for C, V, Z, Gate, Fold Out and Double Parallel
- Paper Sizes: Min: 6.2" L x 5.5" W (3.7" with optional narrow sheet attachment)
Max: 26.5" L x 14.3" W
- Paper Weight: Min: 16# bond
Max: 90# cover (variable, based on material and grain direction)
- Programmable jobs: Unlimited
- Dimensions: 48.8" L x 21.8" D x 54" H
- Weight: 265 lbs
- Power: 220V/230V, 50/60Hz
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers