Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System
10726.25 NewCondition InStock
Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System Package With 18' Conveyor and 2 Cabinets||04FXFD2006ILP||
|Formax FD 2000-15 Upper and Lower Fold Plates for FD 2006, FD 2036 and FD 2006IL||04FXFD200015||
|Formax FD 2000-20 Cabinet for All Desktop Sealers||FD 2000-20||
|Formax FD 2000-35IL Reverse Sequence Stacking 18" Conveyor for 2006IL||04FXFD200035IL||
|Formax FD 2000-30IL 18" Conveyor for 2006IL||04FXFD200030IL||
|Formax FD 2000-46IL 1" Riser For 2006IL and Kyocera FS4200 / P3055 Laser Printer||04FXFD200046IL||
|Formax FD 2000-49IL 3" Riser For 2006IL and OKI B721 / B731||04FXFD200049IL||
|Formax FD 2000-47IL 4.75" Riser For 2006IL and OKI B512 Laser Printer||04FXFD200047IL||
The Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL allows operators to print, fold and seal pressure-sensitive one-piece mailers in one step, reducing processing time while increasing document security. The IL System works in-line with model-specific MICR and non-MICR desktop laser printers. The fully-enclosed paper path is designed to conceal confidential documents, including PIN notices, checks, school grade reports and health care information. Standard features include a color touchscreen control panel with internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, fold plates that are easy to set and adjust, and drop-in top feed system, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds for 11" and 14" form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds. The Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL Print-Fold-Seal In-Line System is proudly built in the USA and is ideal for companies processing sensitive documents or those looking for a mid-volume in-line solution for processing pressure seal forms.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Print, Fold and Seal: One-step process eliminates excess document handling.
- Document Security: Enclosed paper path from printer to pressure sealer ensures security. Ideal for PIN notices or other confidential applications.
- Form Capabilities: Processes forms up to 14" in length.
- Printer Compatibility: Designed to work with a variety of printers. See specifications below.
- Installation: Easy to install, no software required.
- Alignment Base: Special alignment base holds the printer and pressure sealer securely and slides apart for easy access to paper path and fold plates.
- Fold Types: Z, C, Half and custom folds.
- Fault Detector: Detects double feeding and any faults.
- Dedicated Use: Designed for in-line use only.
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter.
- Made in the USA.
- P2006IL: Cost-saving package that includes FD 2006IL System, 18" conveyor and 2 cabinets.
- 18" Conveyor w/Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms.
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output.
- Locking Cabinets: Fully enclosed for storage (2 cabinets required).
Write Your Own Review
- Printer Compatibility:
- OKI models with rear exit (B721/B731 with 3" riser, B512 with 4.75" riser) .
- Kyocera models with rear exit (FS4200/P3055 with 1" riser and optional 500 sheet tray).
- Legacy HP models with rear exit.
- Additional printers may be compatible. Contact your Account Executive to arrange for testing.
- Fold Types: Z & V (all applications), *C (bottom check position only)
- Speed: Printer dependent
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5" W x 14" L
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 100,000/month
- Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz and FE Model: 220 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (Closed): 19" W x 46" L x 23" H
- Dimensions w/18" Conveyor (Closed): 19" W x 65" L x 23" H
- Tabletop Area Required: 20" W x 43" L
- Tabletop Area Required w/18" Conveyor: 20" W x 69" L
- Dimensions w/Cabinets & 18" Conveyor: 20" W x 74" L x 48" H
Formax AutoSeal FD 2006IL System Video
Transcript: Formax presents the FD 2006IL Touchscreen In-Line Pressure Seal System. The FD 2006IL Auto Seal Pressure Seal System prints, folds, and seals one-piece pressure-sensitive mailers in a single step, reducing processing time while increasing document security. It's one of the first tabletop pressure sealers in the industry to feature a color touchscreen control panel with internationally recognized symbols in place of text. The FD 2006IL works in line with model specific and non-micro desktop laser printers and requires no special software. Its fully enclosed paper path is designed to conceal con ... Read More
Formax presents the FD 2006IL Touchscreen In-Line Pressure Seal System. The FD 2006IL Auto Seal Pressure Seal System prints, folds, and seals one-piece pressure-sensitive mailers in a single step, reducing processing time while increasing document security. It's one of the first tabletop pressure sealers in the industry to feature a color touchscreen control panel with internationally recognized symbols in place of text. The FD 2006IL works in line with model specific and non-micro desktop laser printers and requires no special software. Its fully enclosed paper path is designed to conceal confidential documents including pin notices, checks, school grade reports, and healthcare information. The IL system includes the pressure sealer and a sliding two-part base which ensures proper alignment between the printer and the pressure sealer. The sealer is activated by a photoelectric sensor the, FD 2006IL processes a variety of standard in custom forms up to 14 inches in length, fold plates are easy to adjust and clearly marked for 11-inch and 14-inch standard fold settings. To operate, first set the stop position on the top fold plate, open the top cover, squeeze and slide the fold stop clamp to the correct setting and release. The fine-tune adjustment knob allows you to precisely set the fold, close the top cover. To set the bottom fold stop, slide the printer away from the infeed and remove the fold plate. Follow the same steps as the top fold plate. When setting a half fold, simply rotate the lower fold plate 180 degrees so the metal edge is leading and replace it as shown. Once the fold plates are set, slide the printer toward the infeed of the pressure sealer. Power on the pressure sealer, load the pressure seal forms into the printer, and print one test sheet. Check the form for accuracy then continue the job. Before you know it, the forms are printed, folded, and sealed in one streamlined process. For added security, the resettable counter keeps an accurate count of processed forms. The system is available with an optional output conveyor which keeps processed forms in a neat sequential order ready for the mail. The FD 2006IL Pressure Seal System is proudly made in the U.S.A. and built to last. With simple setup and secure in-line operation, it's an ideal solution for streamlining your mail processing.