Formax FD 3200 Air-Suction Document Folder
9252.00 NewCondition OutOfStock
Sorry, but Formax FD 3200 Air-Suction Document Folder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Formax FD 3200 Air-Suction Document Folder
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The FD 3200 Air-Suction Document Folder offers high performance folding in a compact tabletop unit, ideal for digitally printed documents on heavy and coated stock. The air-suction feed technology reduces static electricity and minimizes feed marks common in traditional friction feed systems. The FD 3200 utilizes internal fans to produce air and suction for quiet operation in a smaller footprint.
- Air-Suction Feed System: Designed to easily handle static buildup in digital prints and minimize feed marks
- Control Panel with LCD Display: User friendly, includes energy-saving mode
- Automatic Paper Size Detection: Recognizes the most popular paper sizes including letter, legal, ledger, half letter and half legal
- Adjustable Air Flow: Allows for feeding consistency on varying paper weights / sizes
- Optical Double Feed Detection: Ensures document integrity
- Outfeed Stacking Belt & Rollers: Automatically adjust to paper size for optimal stacking
- Batch Counting: Programmable to process pre-set number of sheets into sets with a delay between sets
- Idling Function: Standby mode used to pause for double or misfeed. All other functions are still operational, minus the output drive
- Pre-Programmed with 6 Standard Folds: C, Z, Half, Fold Out, Gate and Double Parallel
- Custom Folds: Up to 20 custom folds can be programmed and stored into memory
- Cross-Folding: A guide is included for two-pass operation
- Noise Reduction: Fold plates are enclosed and insulated to reduce operating noise
- Built-in DC Fans: Provide quieter operation than external pumps
- Seven-Point Fold Stops: Fold plates utilize seven point fold stops for crisp, accurate folds of large paper sizes at high speeds
- Four-Digit Counter: Includes addition, batch and interval counting
- Adjustable Stack Height Lever: Five positions can be easily chosen to increase or decrease paper stack height to better feed thick and thin paper stocks
- Four Fold Rollers: Produce crisp, precise folds
- Fault Detection Features: Paper Out, Misfeed, Double Feed, Paper Jam, Top Cover Open, Paper Size Error
- Easy Access to Paper Path: Easily clear paper jams
Write Your Own Review
- Speed: Up to 15,600 sheets/hour
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 625 sheets
- Pre-Set Folds: C, Z, Half, Fold Out, Gate, and Double Parallel
- Custom Folds: Stores up to 20 custom folds into memory
- Paper Size: 7.17" - 18" L x 4.73" - 12.24" W
- Paper Weight: Up to 230gsm
- Dimensions: 23" W x 47" L x 21.3" H
- Power: 100 - 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Option: Side Air Kit for large paper sizes
- 90 day limited warranty on parts.
- Excluding wearables and labor.
- Part Number: FD 3200
Transcript: Formax presents the FD 3200 Air-Suction Document Folder. The Formax FD 3200 Air-Suction Folder offers high performance in a space saving tabletop unit. Fully automated, compact, and quiet, it’s ideal for processing digitally printed documents at speeds up to 15,600 sheets per hour, producing crisp accurate folds. The air suction feed technology in the FD 3200 is designed to handle heavy or coated stock and helps to eliminate feed marks common in friction feed systems. Instead of an external air pump, the FD 3200 uses internal fans to produce suction giving it a smaller footprint and making ... Read More
Formax presents the FD 3200 Air-Suction Document Folder. The Formax FD 3200 Air-Suction Folder offers high performance in a space saving tabletop unit. Fully automated, compact, and quiet, it’s ideal for processing digitally printed documents at speeds up to 15,600 sheets per hour, producing crisp accurate folds. The air suction feed technology in the FD 3200 is designed to handle heavy or coated stock and helps to eliminate feed marks common in friction feed systems. Instead of an external air pump, the FD 3200 uses internal fans to produce suction giving it a smaller footprint and making it one of the quietest air fed folders available today. Fan speed and airflow can be adjusted independently using the control panel and external adjustment knobs. The FD 3200 offers a range of user friendly features including automatic fold plate settings, automatic paper size detection, and optical double feed detection for enhanced document security. From the control panel, users can easily access 6 common folds and can store up to 20 custom folds in memory. It also has a 4-digit counter with batch counting capability for accuracy. To operate the FD 3200, simply load up to 625 sheets in the in-feed tray, adjust the amount of air suction, choose the fold type, and press start. As seen here, the in-feed tray automatically raises up and as the air is supplied, the form separate for accurate and consistent feeding. The out-feed stacking belt and rollers adjust automatically to keep the folded pieces neat and orderly. Common applications include brochures, menus, greeting cards, letters, direct mail pieces and more. The Formax FD 3200 Air-Suction Document Folder.