Formax FD 8302SC Level 2 Strip-Cut Paper Shredder
Formax Deskside Shredders are as compact as a wastebasket, yet provide enough power to handle paper clips and staples. Two models offer on-the-spot destruction of sensitive paperwork, phone messages, and notes generated throughout the day. The Strip-Cut model can also shred CDs with its dedicated CD feed opening. The FD 8302CC Cross-Cut model can shred up to 8 sheets at once, up to 27 feet per minute, with a shred size of 1/16" x 5/8". The FD 8302SC Strip-Cut model can shred up to 23 sheets at once, up to 21 feet per minute, with a shred size of 5/32". FD 8302 Deskside Shredders are ideal for busy professionals.
- Auto Start/Auto Stop: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically
- Door Safety Sensor: Motor stops automatically if cabinet door is opened
- Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam
- Heat-treated steel cutters are specially ground for longevity and require minimal oil
- High Quality Geared Motor: Powerful, effi cient AC geared-motor with heavy-duty steel gears for high performance and minimal noise
- All metal cabinet with casters
- Auto Sensor: When the waste bin is full, the motor stops automatically
- Lifetime Guaranteed heavy-duty waste bin
- Cutter Auto Stop: If shredding is continuous for more than 30 minutes, cutter revolution stops automatically
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety Circuit Breaker ensures safe operation
- Optical Sensor Sensitivity Recovery: Can be reset by pressing the stop button for 7 second
- Accepts staples and paper clips
- Strip-cut model accepts CDs
- Manual Function: Can be used when shredding small sized paper or films which can't be detected by the sensor
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, Lifetime on Cutting Cylinders
- Cutting Style: Strip Cut
- Shred Size: 5/32"
- Security Level: P-2 (Old Level 2)
- Sheet Capacity: 21 to 23
- Speed: 21 fpm
- Feed Opening: 10.6"
- Dimensions: 16" W x 14" D x 30" H
- Bin Capacity: 9.5 gal.
- Weight: 99 lbs.
- Power Supply: 110V, 50/60Hz
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 60%
You Save: 41%
You Save: 64%
You Save: 32%
You Save: 56%
Questions & Answers