Formax Greenwave 410 Tabletop Cardboard Perforator
This Formax Greenwave 410 Tabletop Cardboard Perforator transforms discarded boxes into high-quality, eco-friendly packing materials, reducing the need for single-use foam packing peanuts and plastic bubble wrap. Corrugated boxes become flexible shock-absorbing cardboard netting, which is easy to wrap around objects for protective cushioning during transit. The Greenwave 410 reduces your cost on purchasing expensive new shipping materials, as well as the cost of hauling away unwanted cardboard boxes.
This compact unit fits on a tabletop or shipping work bench, making it ideal for small shipping departments. It perforates and trims up to 16" wide, and up to 0.4" thick cardboard in one pass at a speed of up to 34 feet per minute. The Greenwave 410 os very easy to operate. Just choose the finished size of the packing materials, adjust the cutting guide, press start, and insert cardboard. Then, it perforates the cardboard and trims the excess simultaneously. The result is flexible, shock-absorbing netting which is easy to wrap around objects to provide protective cushioning during shipment or to use as void fill.
Standard features include an all-metal housing, heavy-duty solid steel blades, rugged metal gearing, a easy-to-read measuring scale, rubber suction feet for stability, and side carrying handles.
Stop throwing away money with your cardboard by transforming it into eco-friendly packaging materials with Formax Greenwave 410 Tabletop Cardboard Perforator.
- Easy to Use: Set the cutting guide, press start button and feed the cardboard.
- Endless Size Options: Adjustable cutting guide allows for perforating the ideal size to match the product and shipping box.
- Rugged Construction: All-metal housing for heavy duty use .
- Heavy-Duty Perforating Blades: Solid-steel blades easily perforate cardboard up to .4" thick, up to 16" wide.
- Compact Design: Space-saving for mailrooms or shipping workbenches.
- All-Metal Gearing: Powerful and rugged for longevity.
- Rubber Feet: Suction cup style rubber feet help stabilize the unit and minimize vibration noise .
- Eco-Friendly: Transforms cardboard that would otherwise be discarded into high-quality packing materials.
- Saves Money: Reduces the cost of purchasing single-use plastic or foam shipping materials, as well as the cost of waste disposal.
- Protects Shipments: Perforated cardboard netting is flexible, shockabsorbing cushioning which can be wrapped around products to protect from all sides. It can also be used to fill empty space in shipping boxes.
- Environmentally Friendly:
- REDUCE: Reduce or eliminate the need to purchase costly single-use plastic or foam packing materials, as well as reducing waste disposal costs.
- REUSE: Reuse the cardboard packaging you already have.
- RECYCLE: Use an existing product instead of buying new packing materials.
- Perforating Speed: Up to 34 fpm (10.4m/min)
- Maximum Perforating Width: Up to 16" (410mm)
- Maximum Input Thickness: Up to .4" (10mm)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.2" x 16.5" x 14.2" (590mm x 420mm x 360mm)
- Weight: 110 lb. (50kg)
- Motor: 400W
- Power Supply: 115V 60Hz