Formax Greenwave 430 Freestanding Cardboard Perforator
This Formax Greenwave 430 Freestanding Cardboard Perforator transforms discarded boxes into high-quality, eco-friendly packing materials, reducing the need for single-use foam packing peanuts and plastic bubble wrap. Corrugated boxes become flexible shock-absorbing cardboard netting, which is easy to wrap around objects for protective cushioning during transit. The Greenwave 430 reduces your cost on purchasing expensive new shipping materials, as well as the cost of hauling away unwanted cardboard boxes.
This freestanding unit features heavy-duty casters allowing it to be moved easily from place to place. It perforates and trims up to 16.9" wide, and up to 0.79" thick cardboard in one pass at a speed of up to 40 feet per minute. The Greenwave 430 is very easy to operate. Just choose the finished size of the packing materials, adjust the cutting guide, press start, and insert cardboard. Then, it perforates the cardboard and trims the excess simultaneously. The trimmed piece can also be perforated, producing zero waste. The result is flexible, shock-absorbing netting which is easy to wrap around objects to provide protective cushioning during shipment. The perforated cardboard is also ideal to fill spaces between the box and the product.
Standard features include an all-metal cabinet, heavy-duty solid steel blades, rugged metal gearing, an easy-to-use measuring scale, and a molded plastic waste bin for collecting particles.
Stop throwing away money with your cardboard by transforming it into eco-friendly packaging materials with Formax Greenwave 430 Freestanding Cardboard Perforator
- Easy to Use: Set the cutting guide, press start button and feed the cardboard.
- Endless Size Options: Adjustable cutting guide allows for perforating the ideal size to match the product and shipping box.
- Rugged Construction: All-metal housing for heavy duty use .
- Heavy-Duty Perforating Blades: Solid-steel blades easily perforate cardboard up to .79" thick, up to 16.9" wide.
- All-Metal Gearing: Powerful and rugged for longevity.
- Heavy-Duty Casters: Make the unit easy to move from one location to another .
- Durable Waste Bin: Heavy-duty molded plastic waste bin collects particles produced during perforating, providing a cleaner work environment.
- Eco-Friendly: Transforms cardboard that would otherwise be discarded into high-quality packing materials.
- Saves Money: Reduces the cost of purchasing single-use plastic or foam shipping materials, as well as the cost of waste disposal.
- Protects Shipments: Perforated cardboard netting is flexible, shockabsorbing cushioning which can be wrapped around products to protect from all sides. It can also be used to fill empty space in shipping boxes.
- Environmentally Friendly:
- REDUCE: Reduce or eliminate the need to purchase costly single-use plastic or foam packing materials, as well as reducing waste disposal costs.
- REUSE: Reuse the cardboard packaging you already have.
- RECYCLE: Use an existing product instead of buying new packing materials.
- Perforating Speed: Up to 40 fpm (12.2m/min)
- Maximum Perforating Width: Up to 16.9" (430mm)
- Maximum Input Thickness: Up to .79" (20mm)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 24.8" x 22.4" x 38.1" (630mm x 570mm x 970mm)
- Weight: 271 lb. (123kg)
- Motor: 1 HP
- Power Supply: 115V 60Hz
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty