Keencut 120" Advanced Rotary Cutter (ARC) - ARC305
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Keencut 42" Advanced Rotary Cutter (ARC) - ARC107||60606|
|Keencut 80" Advanced Rotary Cutter (ARC) - ARC203||60613|
|Keencut 100" Advanced Rotary Cutter (ARC) - ARC254||60611|
|Keencut 60" Advanced Rotary Cutter (ARC) - ARC152||60609|
|Keencut 36" Extended Measuring Arm for ARC Cutters - RCMA||69208|
|Keencut ARC and TE Replacement Cutting Head (1 pk) - ARCCH||69122|
|Keencut Stand Package for 60" Advanced Rotary Cutter - STP6||62355|
|Keencut Stand Package for 80" Sabre Series 2 and ARC Cutters - STP7||62356|
|Keencut Stand Package for 100" Sabre Series 2 and ARC Cutters - STP8||62358|
|Keencut Stand Package for 120" Sabre Series 2 and ARC Cutters - STP9||62359|
|Keencut Stand Package for 42" Advanced Rotary Cutter - STP3||62352|
- Keencut cutters are the most accurate on the market
- Guaranteed 1.0mm straightness over the full length of the cut
- Specifically designed for cutting paper and film
- Precision scissor cutting action for a professional finish on delicate materials
- Unobstructed view of cut line
- Maximum clamping for material stability
- Safety by design
- Simple and instinctive operation
- Calibrated for immediate ‘out of the box’ accuracy
- Manufactured and finished with premium quality materials
- Guaranteed for 5 years
Straight accurate cutting
The superior construction guarantees that the cut is consistent over the entire length of the material, there are no bows or buckles in the middle. The robust aluminium baseplate with integral metric parallel grooves, provides a stable cutting platform. Two integral roller clamps ensure secure clamping during cutting.
Two way cutting
The Technic ARC has dual cutting wheels to provide the flexibility of cutting in both directions. High grade blades, made from hardened tool steel, guarantee the sharpness required for perfect cutting.
Clear view of cutting line
The unique monorail bearing system, positioned underneath the surface of the baseboard, means that there is no overhead guide rail to obscure the cut line.
With no overhead guide rail, the Technic ARC has a flat unobtrusive design that will not get in the way of other work. It can fit neatly onto the work surface or be positioned on an optional dedicated stand.
Safety by design
The advanced monorail design eliminates the instability of overhead rail cutters and the potential risk of standard paper guillotines. The Technic ARC will not distort even under heavy pressure.
The Technic ARC can be placed directly on your work surface or fitted to a purpose-built stand or stand pack.
Five year guarantee
By manufacturing in-house, with only the highest quality materials, Keencut can guarantee that the Technic ARC will provide reliable long-lasting and accurate service. All Keencut products are offered with a comprehensive five year guarantee.
In the box
The Technic ARC works straight from the box. It does not need any additional blades or fittings.
- Materials cut:
- Semi-rigid materials
- Cardboard â‰¤ 1mm (0.004")
- Mountboard â‰¤ 1mm (0.004")
- Flexible materials
- Tissue paper
- Self-adhesive vinyls
- Semi-rigid materials
- Cut Length cm ("): 305cm (120")
- A cm ("): 332cm (130.75")
- B cm ("): 43.5cm (17")
- Packed Weight: 25kg (55lbs)
- Packed Dimensions cm ("): 340 x 50 x 11cm (134 x 20 x 4)"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 year Comprehensive Guarantee
- Old Part Number: 60612
- New Part Number: ARC305