Fujipla LPP1112 43" Wide Format Heated Roll Laminator
The Fujipla LPP1112 43" Wide Format Heated Roll Laminator is economical yet reliable introductory grade wide format laminator. All metal construction for durability, with heated lamination nip rollers for scratch free laminations. Digital temperature control from room temperature to 270°F allows you to run thermal films and with optional release liner rewinder, PSA/Cold laminates.
- Magnetic safety switches on feed tray and roller guard shield.
- Removable roller guard shield Foot pedal web advance included.
- Heavy duty roller stand included.
- Digital temperature readout.
- Optional liner rewinder available for use of PSA films.
- Energy saving standby mode.
- Heated rollers for scratch free laminations.
- Maximum Laminating Width: 43 inches
- Laminating Film Thickness: 1.2 - 5 mil
- Film Types: Thermal (PSA with optional liner rewinder)
- Heated Rollers Upper and Lower: Room Temperature to 270° F
- Speed: 0 - 6 feet per minute
- Unwind Mandrels Upper and Lower: 1" mandrels with 2.25" and 3" adapters
- Gross Weight Laminator: 196 lbs
- Stand Included (weight): 90 lbs
- Power Requirements: 230VAC Single Phase
- Wattage: 3000
- Plug Type: Nema N6-30P
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
You Save: 20%
You Save: 18%
You Save: 4%
Questions & Answers