Graphtec FC9000-100 42" Roll-Fed Vinyl Cutter and Plotter with Stand and Basket
5695.00 NewCondition InStock
Graphtec FC9000-100 42" Roll-Fed Vinyl Cutter and Plotter with Stand and Basket
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Graphtec FC9000-100 42" Roll Fed Vinyl Cutter and Plotter is Graphtec's most advanced, versatile roll fed cutting plotter to date, and replaces the FC8600 series cutting plotter. This cutting plotter is featured with 58.5 inches per second cutting speed, a 600gf (5.88 Newton) cutting force, and a 42" cutting width. Respected and admired around the world as for its dependable, high-precision cutting capabilities with both printed and unprinted materials, the FC9000 is the ultimate finishing solution for the wide format signage, apparel, and automotive industries. A newly developed feeding system and cutting head has further improved cutting quality of thin and thick materials ranging from delicate window tint to rigid magnet and high intensity reflective. ARMS 8.0 features the introduction of Graphtec’s Datalink barcode generation system which efficiently loads and processes your jobs automatically. The FC9000 has a new media basket system that includes a flange kit (roll holder) and optional auto take up roller for improved tracking. The FC9000-100 42" Vinyl Cutter comes complete with floor stand, media roll rack, media catch basket, Graphtec Pro Studio, Cutting Master 4 plugin for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw, and Graphtec Studio for Mac. Also available in other models with 30", 54", 64" cutting widths.
Please note: This item is available to shipping only to areas where we have service technicians. We have nation-wide technicians able to service most areas, but please contact us for more information.
- Stickers / Decals
- Window Signage
- Highway Signage
- Heat Transfer Apparel
- Window Tint Film
- Paint Protection Film
- Sandblast Rubber Stencil
- Datalink Barcode. Save time and reduce the chance of production errors by using barcodes to automatically process multiple jobs at the touch of a button. DataLink supports any combination of RIP software & printer in addition to included Cutting Master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio software. The FC9000 detects barcode-linked cutting data from the operator's PC or USB flash memory, opens the correct file, sets the cutting conditions, and starts cutting automatically.
- Unrivaled Print / Cut Accuracy. Graphtec’s Advanced Registration Mark Sensing technology delivers precise Print / Cut results in addition to efficiency boosting features. The new white LED sensor and improved search algorithm accurately read registration marks printed from any printer onto a large variety of media types including high gloss, metallic, glitter, and high intensity reflective.
- Heavy Duty Cutting. No flatbed? no problem. A re-engineered feeding system has greatly enhanced the cutting capabilities of thin and thick media types. Add additional push rollers for increased precision when cutting heavy, rigid materials such as magnet, rubber, and diamond-grade high intensity reflective. Three pressure settings ensure strong media hold-down without leaving track marks.
- Contour & Die Cut. Separate tool positions for contour and die cutting ensures the longevity of your blades and cutting strip when creating decals and graphics that are effortlessly popped out of sheet and roll media.
- Take-up Reel. The optional take-up reel boosts production efficiency by automatically winding rolls of media up to 65 feet long with equipped infrared sensor. Compatible with the FC9000-140 and FC9000-160.
Write Your Own Review
People Who Viewed Also Viewed
- CPU: 32-bit CPU
- Configuration: Grit rolling plotter
- Drive Method: Digital servo drive
- Max. Cutting Speed: 58.5 inches per second (45 degree direction) 41.3 (axis direction)
- Cutting Force: Max. 600 gf in 48 steps
- Axial Acceleration: Max. 39.2 m/s2 (4 G) in 8 steps
- Max. Cutting Area (W x L): 42 in x 164 ft (1067 mm x 50 m)
- Guaranteed Precision Cutting Area: 41 in x 32 ft, 35.2 in x 50 ft
- Mountable Media Width: Min. 1.96 in / Max. 48.19 in
- Max. Cross Cut Width: 42 in
- Number of Push Rollers: 3 rollers
- Compatible Roll Media Diameter: Min. 2.99 in Max 7.8 in. (Max diameter is 6.29 in when included flange is installed)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.005 mm
- Programmable Resolution: GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL: 0.025 mm
- Distance Accuracy: Max. 0.1 mm or 0.1 % of plotted length
- Repeatability: Max. 0.1 mm in plot up to 2 m (excluding the expansion and contraction of the media)
- Minimum Character Size: Approx. 5 mm alphanumeric (varies depending on character font and media)
- Mountable Number of Tools: 1 tool (cutting blade, plotting pen or pouncing tool) in standard; 2 tools (cutting blade and plotting pen) when second penholder (optional) is installed
- Blade Types: Supersteel (0.9 mm or 1.5 mm diameter)
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber-tip pen, Oil-based ballpoint pen
- Pouncing Tool Type: Steel pin 1.2 mm diameter, required optional pouncing tool (PPA 33-TP12)
- Media types: Self-adhesive marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, reflective, high-intensity reflective film) up to 0.25 mm thick, Sandblast resist rubber up to 1 mm thick
- Compatible Paper for P:ouncing: Regular paper from 0.06 to 0.13 mm thick
- Cross-cutter: Built into the tool carriage
- Perforation Cutting: Supported (performed by force control)
- Interface: USB 2.0(Full Speed), Ethernet 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Buffer Memory: 2 MB
- Command Sets: GP-GL / HP-GL™ emulation (Set by menu or command, and selects from GP-GL, HP-GL™, or Auto select)
- Condition Settings: Dual configuration (save two (2) user settings with eight (8) separate condition settings per user)
- Display: Graphic type LCD (3.7-inch, backlight)
- Power Source: 100 V to 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Environment: 50 to 95 ºF, 35 to 75 % R.H. (non-condensing)
- Guaranteed Accuracy Environment: 60 to 89 ºF, 35 to 70 % R.H. (non-condensing)
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 61.8" x 28" x 48" (1570 x 715 x 1219 mm)
- Weight: 123 lbs.
- Included Software: Windows driver, Plotter controller, Graphtec Pro Studio (*5), Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Studio for Mac
- Compatible OS:
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
- Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.11
- Mac OS 10.12 to 1.14
- Graphtec Studio: 10.6 to 10.14
- Cutting Master 4: 10.7-10.14
- Safety: PSE, UL/cUL, CE mark)
- EMC: VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, CE mark
Transcript: Graphtec America introduces the FC 9000series high-performance roll feed cutting plotter a full-featured versatile cutting plotter suited for sign making, decals and labels, garment, the automotive aftermarket, and more. The new FC 9000 incorporates new and improved features such as a new and improved advanced registration mark sensing system for arms, for print and cut applications, a new data link barcode system, a new secondary USB port has been added for placing thumb drives so jobs can be uploaded and cut without a PC. The Graphtec FC 9000 reads registration marks and accurately contour c ... Read More
Graphtec America introduces the FC 9000series high-performance roll feed cutting plotter a full-featured versatile cutting plotter suited for sign making, decals and labels, garment, the automotive aftermarket, and more. The new FC 9000 incorporates new and improved features such as a new and improved advanced registration mark sensing system for arms, for print and cut applications, a new data link barcode system, a new secondary USB port has been added for placing thumb drives so jobs can be uploaded and cut without a PC. The Graphtec FC 9000 reads registration marks and accurately contour cuts designs output from any printer. The newest feature of arms is the addition of the datalink barcode system, barcodes may now be generated and printed as part of the design. Designs are then read by the FC 9000 which automatically loads cutting information and processes print and cut jobs. The new white LED sensor detects registration marks on hard to read media such as colored, metallic, high-gloss, and reflective medias. Improved features to obtain superior tracking include push rollers with three levels of pressure, roll flanges that contribute to keeping media straight, and an optional take-upreel that supports cuts up to 50 feet and may be wound in either direction. The FC series provides you the flexibility to cut a wide range of materials from thinner media such as adhesive back high-performance vinyl and delicate window tint films, to thicker materials such as sandblast rubber resist and diamond grade reflective, both of which are normally reserved for expensive flatbed cutters it has features and functions for creating decals that can be removed with backing for easy distributions such as having separate contour and die cut tool positions designed for pop-out decals. You'll enjoy some of the FC9000’s useful features such as 8 recallable cutting conditions for your most commonly used materials, saving you the added task of adjusting the cut setting each time you change the media. Graphtec’s groundbreaking tangential emulation mode provides clean and accurate corners when cutting thicker material and small designs. A cross cut function that automatically sheets your jobs. Each unit sold includes in easy to use cutting master for plugin for the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw. It also comes with standalone Graphtec studio and Graphtec Pro Studio design software the FC 9000 series comes in four models the 30-inch FC 9000-75, the 42 inch FC 9000-100, the 54 inch FC 9000-140, and the 64 inch FC 9000-160. Each model has a cutting speed of 58 and a half inches per second and an extraordinary 600 grams of down force pressure with 4 G's of acceleration. Stands, media bracket, and baskets are included with each unit the FC 9000 comes with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty. With Graphtec sturdy and reliable architecture the FC9000 embodies the very essence of what a high-end product should be, thus making your investment a solid one.