- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on cutting rollers.
- Shredstar Continuous Operation: Continuous Duty Operation ensures continual shredding with no down time.
- Order number: HSM1053
- EAN Code: 4026631043960
- Shredder material: Paper and Paper Clips
- Cutting type: Cross Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-4 (Old level 3)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 3
- Cutting width: 1/4 in
- Intake width: 8.9 in
- Container volume: 5 gal
- Cutting capacity: 10 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 250 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 8 2/3 in
- Width: 18 1/4 in
- Height: 16 3/4 in
- Weight: 17 lb
- Colour: black
- Driving power: 0.27 kW
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let’s check out the ShredStar BS10Cs, a cross-cut side profile shredder by HSM. This unit is an ideal document shredder for the home, small office and personal use. It turns on at the back and touch controls right on the front. There’s an 8.9 inch wide opening, which is great for all standard-size documents and this shredder can handle up to 10 sheets of 20-pound paper at a single time and no need to worry about staples or paperclips and should there be a jam, simply push and hold the reverse button. It will back the paper out, flip it over and start again. The waste bucket below is a full 5 gallons so it’s quite large, easy to access right from the front. It can be lined with a plastic bag or use just as a bucket itself. It creates 430 crosscut particles per page, giving it a level 3 security. Wheels on the bottom allow it to slide forward and backward so you can get its signed narrow profile into those small spaces. That’s the ShredStar BS10Cs.For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.
You Save: 60%
You Save: 47%
You Save: 63%
You Save: 48%
You Save: 56%