Intimus 120CC3 5/32" x 1-13/32" Cross Cut Shredder
- Dustproof enclosed cabinet
- Mounted on rollers for flexible use
- Material: shock resistant plastic, wood
- Integrated Auto Reverse Function
- Shreds staples, paper clips, credit cards, floppy disks, CDs/DVDs
- Dynamic Load Sensor for controlled performance
- iControl user-friendly function control
- Silentec innovative noise insulation
- 2x2 Cut & Collect segregates materials
- EcoLogic energy efficiency
- Cutting size paper: 5/32 x 1 13/32 inches
- Security level DIN 32757-1: 3
- Security Level: P-4 (Old Level 3)
- Shredding capacity 70 g/m²: 23-25 sheets
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 27 ft./min.
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 680 sheets/min.
- Shredding capacity 80 g/m²: 21-23 sheets
- Cutting speed 80 g/m²: 27 ft./min.
- Cutting speeed 80 g/m²: 625 sheets/min.
- Working width: 12.25 inches
- DIN paper size: A3
- Catchbasket volume: 32 gallons
- Supply voltage: 115 Volt
- Noise level: < 57 db(A)
- Weight Net: 103.6 lbs
- Width: 21.3 inches
- Depth: 15.7 inches
- Height: 38.6 inches
- 2 years parts and 90 days labor.
- lifetime limited warranty for fracture of the cutting cylinders.
Intimus 120CC3 5/32" x 1-13/32" Cross-Cut Shredder Review
Are you looking for a paper shredder that will give you great security? If so, you will want to check out the Intimus 120CC3. This shredder produces tiny shreds and it even has multimedia shredding capabilities among other terrific features. Here is a rundown of its strengths and weaknesses so you can decide if it's right for you:
- The 120CC3 is a cross-cut shredder with a level 3 security rating. This machine can produce shreds that measure just 5/32" x 1-13/32" so you can securely shred bank statements, personnel files, and more.
- This machine can shred between 21 and 25 sheets at a time, depending on the thickness of the paper. This is an excellent shredding capacity for a cross-cut machine and it will enable you to get rid of your documents quickly. The feed opening is 12.25" wide so you can shred both large and small sheets of paper.
- The 120CC3 can handle documents that still have paper clips and staples stuck to them. It will also shred floppy disks, DVD's, CD's, and credit cards, so you will have an additional layer of security. The machine has a 2 x 2 system that keeps paper and plastic waste from co-mingling, so recycling is pretty easy.
- This shredder has a Dynamic Load Sensor that will let you know if you are trying to shred too many sheets at once. This helps prevent jams because you will be able to remove the extra sheets before shredding. If a jam does occur, you can use the machine's auto reverse function to clear things up.
- This device has a number of user-friendly, technologically advanced features such as an iControl panel. This feature makes operating the shredder a snap. Also, the shredder has an EcoLogic feature to help conserve energy.
- The 120CC3 is made out of durable materials and it even features a wooden cabinet to help muffle noise. The cabinet is dust-proof so your office will be free of paper dust.
- This is a great shredder for shared use because it has 32-gallon waste bin. Just make sure you put the device is a common area so everyone has access to it.
- The 120CC3 is fairly large with approximate dimensions of 21" x 16" x 37". You probably won't be able to store it under a desk. Luckily, the machine has casters on the bottom of it so you will be able to move it when you need to.
As you can see the Intimus 120CC3 has many more strengths than weaknesses, so it's a good choice if you're looking for a cross-cut shredder. This machine has a terrific shredding capacity, it can handle some multimedia items, and it has a lot of user-friendly features such as the Dynamic Load Sensor. Also, this machine is great for shared use thanks to the 32-gallon waste bin. If the 120CC3 sounds like the right shredder for your office, be sure to check it out today. You'll be glad you did.