ISP BinderyMate II Duo Double Head Stitcher
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|ISP BinderyMate II Single Head 405 Stitcher||04MBMBINDMATE||
|Adjustable Stand for ISP BinderyMate II Stitchers||04ISP405STD||
The ISP BinderyMate II DuoStitcher (Double Head) is a robust stitching device that can handle materials up to 1/4" thick and can perform both flat and saddle stitches. With one-step threading for quick and simple setup, this machine has a patented ISP wire-fed magnetic stitching head. It can stitch on paper that is 11" x 17" in size and as small as 2" x 2". Additionally, it has convenient foot pedal operation that frees both of your hands to handle the work, adjustable side guides, and a conversion kit that enables two BinderyMate II machines to be combined into a dual head stitcher. This stitcher is completely portable, mounting to most work tables or the adjustable ISP stand and switching from flat to saddle stitching and back in seconds. The BinderyMate II Duo has an adjustable stitch center between the heads that ranges from 4-1/2" to 12" apart.With its flat mode for standard stapling and saddle mode for spine stitching, the BinderyMate II allows the small print shop to handle a variety of jobs.
- Binding Style: Saddle Stitching
- Operation Binding: Electric
- Capacity: 1/4" Thick [About 60 Sheets of 20# Bond Paper]
- Compatible Supplies & Accessories: 25 gauge round stitching wire
- Power Voltage: 100-120V
- Speed: 175 Stitches / Minute [Per Head]
- Dimensions: 10" W x 15" D x 22" H
- Certifications: UL, C UL
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Sheet Size: 2" x 2" to 11" x 17"
- Throat Depth: 4"