James Burn BB420 In-Line Split Punch and Wire Binder Closer
Make binding easier and more affordable with James Burn BB420 In-Line Split Punch & Wire Binder Closer. These high-quality accessories are compatible with James Burn BB420. This accessory provides a perfect finish for professional-looking books. Invest in accessories for increased productivity and quicker return on investment.
- Efficient: Speeds of up to 3 000 documents per hour, with constant high quality.
- Versatile performances: Punches and binds books and calendars up to 7 mm ( 5/16"). Can also be used in a bind only operation for book sizes up to 20 mm (1" Wire-O®) thick.
- Reliable and efficient operation.
- Modern design using the latest engineering.
- User friendly operation with control panel.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Quick set up times.
- Wide variety of applications.
- Many options enabling allowing an installation perfectly adapted to your needs.
- Activity - Intensive production operations
- Application - Combined punching & binding
- Format - A4 / 11", A3 small edge, A3 large edge
- Packaging - Spools, Wire-O FLEX
- Binding materials - Wire-O
- Punching Types:
- Wire-O® Ø 4mm – 3:1 pitch or Sq.holes 4x4mm – 3:1 pitch
- Wire-O® Ø 4mm, square holes 4x4mm or rect – pitch 3:1” (8.47mm) with thumb cut or Euro-slot
- Wire-O® Ø 6mm, square holes 6x6mm or rect – pitch 2:1” (12,7mm)
- Sheet Size:
- Min. Binding Edge 60 x 110 mm
- Max. Binding Edge 420 x 420 mm
- Punching & Binding width: From 60mm (2.5") up to 420mm (16.5")
- Sheet Length: from 110mm (4.5") up to 420mm (16.5")
- Punching Thickness: Up to 6mm
- Binding Thickness: Up to 20mm
- Output: Up to 3,000 cycles / hour
- Wire-O® Sizes: 1/4" to 1"
- Power Requirements: 400 VAC, 60/50Hz, 3 ph+pE 20A - 7.5 kW
- Air Required: 5 bar 400l/min
- Calendar Hangers: Former and feeder
- Oversizing with Front & Back: Yes only for binding from 1.5 to 3.5 mm
- Bar Code Reader: At reception
Note: All above outputs are based on 80gsm plain paper and will vary pending on the nature of the document, the operator skills and the work organization.