Martin Yale SP100 Score and Perf Machine
915.42 NewCondition InStock
Martin Yale SP100 Score and Perf Machine
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Martin Yale SP100 score and perf machine is designed for high speed scoring or perforating of documents. The Martin Yale SP100 Scoring and Perforating machine is a great companion for any print operation providing stand alone score and perf capabilities. You can use the Martin Yale SP 100 scoring capabilities to create tent style business cards, occasion cards, and or tickets. The Martin Yale SP100 can be adjusted to accommodate 3-1/2" to 12" wide sheets. Try the Martin Yale SP100 Scoring and Perforating machine today.
- Creates tent style business cards, occasion cards, and/or tickets
- Score or perforate sheets from 20 lb. to 110 lb. bond
- Fully adjustable paper guides to accommodate 3 1/2" to 12" wide sheets
- Adjustable score/perf hubs make for easy set-up
- Includes one 14-tooth perf wheel and one scoring wheel
- Additional perf, score, slit wheels available
- Dimensions: 8" x 15" x 6"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- UPC Code: 11991001006
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and 90 Days Labor
Write Your Own Review
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's check out the Martin Yale SP100, a scoring and perforating machine by Martin Yale. Complete with a tray and adjusting tools, this is a great and easy machine to use. And here are the basics of it - a power on switch and a dial. This dial adjusts the tension inside the machine for larger or thinner documents. The SP100 is capable of scoring or perforating sheets in 20-pound to 110-pound stock. The fully adjustable paper guides can accommodate 3 1/2- to 12-inch wide sheets. It's very quiet so it's great for your workplace and is very fast for your workload. It's ... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's check out the Martin Yale SP100, a scoring and perforating machine by Martin Yale. Complete with a tray and adjusting tools, this is a great and easy machine to use. And here are the basics of it - a power on switch and a dial. This dial adjusts the tension inside the machine for larger or thinner documents. The SP100 is capable of scoring or perforating sheets in 20-pound to 110-pound stock. The fully adjustable paper guides can accommodate 3 1/2- to 12-inch wide sheets. It's very quiet so it's great for your workplace and is very fast for your workload. It's fully automatic so once you place your sheet in, it brings it right through and scores it perfectly and straight every time. Great for papers, small and large, [inaudible] brochures and card stock, it can take it right on with no problem. And for the scoring, it's a solid score, very easy for folding. The rolling mechanism is solid metal and long lasting. In addition to thicker card stock where needed, it can even handle multiple sheets at one time. That's it. That's the Martin Yale SP100 score and perforating machine. For more demos, reviews and how-tos, check out MyBinding.com.
Martin Yale SP100 Score and Perf Machine Review
- The Martin Yale SP100 is designed as high speed desktop scoring and perforating machine for small to medium sized printers, copy shops or professional organizations.
- The SP101 can be used to produce tent style business cards, occasion cards and tickets and is ideal for scoring or perforating items up to twelve inches wide.
- This fully adjustable machine is ideal for creating all sorts of high quality customized documents without the need to outsource the work.
- The SP100 is designed for scoring or perforating papers as light as 20lb bond and as heavy as 110lb index. This makes the SP100 incredibly versatile for use in the production of a huge variety of deliverables.
- It can be adjusted for running sheets that are between 3-1/2" and 12" inches wide. This makes the SP101 ideal for creating tickets, brochures, and tent style business cards.
- The SP101 comes with one scoring wheel and one 14-tooth perforating wheel. However it is possible to purchase and add additional scoring and perforating wheels to customize the output of the unit. The machine can score documents, perforate documents or do both at the same time depending on your needs.
- The SP101 is actually quite easy to set up. It has special hubs that make placing the scoring and perforating wheels simple.
- The maximum width that the SP100 can handle is 12 inches. This means that it is not ideal for perforating legal sized church bulletins or for scoring single piece perfect binding covers for binding letter sized documents. These applications would require a larger sized scoring machine such as the 3800AP or 3800FC.
- The Martin Yale SP100 uses a wheel for scoring. For high coverage digital printed items, a scoring wheel can result in cracking. If you plan on scoring materials that are printed using your digital printing equipment this may present a problem for you. Digitally printed documents that need to be scored and folded where the folds will occur on top of printing will most likely want to investigate a compression scoring machine to reduce cracking.
- The Martin Yale SP100 is an excellent choice for small printers, copy shops and organizations that need an automatic solution for scoring and perforating their documents.
- This machine is ideal for short run production of tent style business cards, occasion cards and tickets.
- However, larger printers and users who need to score or perforate sheets that are wider than twelve inches or that require folding on digitally printed areas will most likely want to look for a larger more feature rich machine.
Can you stack sheets and have them automatically feed thru the machine? If yes, how many sheets at a time?
Asked by Louise Grant
Thank you for your question. The Martin Yale SP100 Score and Perf Machine does not have the ability to automatically feed the sheet through the machine. You have to hand feed each sheet in.
Answered by MyBinding