MBM AeroCut X Digital Finishing System for Slitting, Cutting, Creasing, & Perforating
Want the best automated digital finishing machine on the market today? Look no further than the new MBM AeroCut X. This impressive finisher is packed with comprehensive features that make operation simple, efficient, and accurate. It was designed specifically for today’s market, meeting the strict demands and capacity requirements for your varying job needs. With the all-in-one AeroCut X from MBM you can make business cards, postcards, greeting cards, tent cards, leaflets, signs, and much more.
Fast finishing, versatile options, customizable setup, easy operation, and groundbreaking features combine to make the MBM AeroCut X one of the most capable finishing systems on the market. It operates as quickly as 24 sheets per minute¹ and can handle sheets up to 14.5” x 29.5” and 400gsm (16pt). Job changeover requires no PC connection, making it very quick and easy. A color 7-inch touch screen offers intuitive controls and fine-tuned accuracy while a patented tri-suction feeding mechanism minimizes adjustments to prevent jams and double-feeds.
Most of the needs of today’s digital market can be finished on the MBM AeroCut X, including prints incorporating barcodes. It has a check function to alert the operator if a mismatch is detected between the print and machine settings. A convenient change function automatically adjusts the system to your settings according to the barcode scanned and the job recall chosen. The AeroCut X also comes with Lytrod Intellicut PC software which offers operators the ability to impose, format, and add personalized information documents.
- Intuitive Operation – Intuitive 7-inch color touchscreen allows operators to set job programs and run jobs instantly.
- Robust Blades – Self-sharpening slitters and cutter blade units power through up to 400gsm pages.
- Accurate Finishing – Six rotary slitting knives (plus 2 single slitters & 2 double slitters) and a cutting unit ensure crisp finishing on every run.
- Fine Tuned Precision – Newly designed interface allows for precision tuning of print jobs.
- Perforation Wheels – 2 perfing wheels enable the machine to perforate pages along the feeding direction.
- Instant Adjustable Crease Pressure – 5 levels of crease pressure are adjusted instantaneously by changing the lever.
- Flex Mode – Allows for multiple sized cuts and creases from a single page.
- Patented Feeding Mechanism – Tri-suction feeding mechanism reduces the risk of mis-feeds drastically, preventing paper jams and improving productivity.
- Instant Job Change – Changing from one job to the next takes only seconds, reducing down time dramatically.
- Barcode Reading – Seamless integration of barcodes on the leading edge of prints and job settings.
- Ejection Pause Function – Pauses the first card at eject port allowing the operator to adjust the guide plates.
- Easy Maintenance – Detachable rollers allow clear access to components for east cleaning and maintenance.
Speed based on 2 cuts and 1 crease with 8.5” x 11” paper
* Approximation; may vary due to variations in paper stock, paper coatings, power supply, and operator abilities.
- Item #: 04MBMAEROCUTX
- Manufacturer: MBM Corporation
- Manufacturer Item #: CU0480
- Model: AeroCut X
- Speed: 24 Sheets/Minute¹
- Sheet Capacity: 4” Stack*
- Paper Weight: 120-400gsm (6-16pt)
- Paper Size: 8.27” x 8.27” to 14.5” x 29.5”
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, Excluding Wearables
- Electrical: 100-120V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 30” x 41.8” x 42.3”
- Shipping Weight: 595 lbs.
- Shipping Method: Freight Truck