MBM AeroCut XP Digital Finishing System for Slitting, Cutting, Creasing, & Perforating
The MBM AeroCut XP is a premium digital finishing machine that takes the award of the best solution for the modern print production facility. That is because the X Pro system has an array of features that help print rooms meet the strict demands of today’s digital market. Surprisingly fast finishing, incredibly easy setup and operation, innovative controls, versatile finishing choices, and much more combine to make the AeroCut X Pro one of the most ground-breaking machines on the market.
With the MBM AeroCut XP you get exceptionally fast finishing, versatile options, customizable setup, easy operation, and groundbreaking features. It has a run speed up to 34 sheets per minute¹ and can handle sheets from 8.27” x 8.27” up to 14.5” x 29.5” that are up to 400gsm (16pt) thick. Changeover to the next job requires no PC connection and is accomplished in mere seconds. A 10-inch color touch screen offers intuitive controls and fine-tuned accuracy. Plus, a patented tri-suction feed mechanism prevents double-feeds and jams by minimizing adjustments.
Most of the needs of today’s digital market can be finished on the MBM AeroCut X Pro, including prints incorporating barcodes. Included is a one-year subscription to Lytrod Intellicut PC software so operators can impose, format, and add personalized information documents.
- Best Automatic Finisher – The X Pro is an ideal solution for finishing, especially short-run digitally printed applications, such as business cards, post cards, invitations, greeting cards, leaflets, tickets and more.
- Laser Sharp Precision – The X Pro is designed, manufactured, and calibrated with the best engineering and craftsmanship maintaining top level accuracy and finishing quality for every job.
- Easy Maintenance – Detachable rollers allow clear access to components for east cleaning, jam clearing, and maintenance.
- Multi-Directional Perforation – This machine offers full versatility and convenience with its capability to perforate stocks both across and along feeding direction. With the jump perf unit it can perforate at any position using the jump function along the feeding direction. It adds creative value to printed items, such as tickets and flyers with coupons.
- Crease Mode – The newly developed crease mode accelerates processing speed. The maximum production speed reaches 4,080 sheets per hour (with one crease on 8.5” x 11” paper), which results in both high quality and time savings.
- Patented Feeding Mechanism – The patented Tri-Suction Feeding Mechanism does not require complicated double feed adjustments. Just load paper, select the volume of air, and the paper will be fed consistently. It also helps prevent the machine from stopping due to double feed or paper jams.
- PC Software Included – Lytrod Intellicut PC Software 1 Year License & LAN Connector. Allows operators the ability to impose, format, and add personalized information to documents.
- Large Adjustable Touch Screen – The full color, intuitive 10” touch screen provides excellent clarity and easy job setup/operation. It is attached to an adjustable arm so you may change the screen placement to a comfortable viewing position moving back, forward, left, right, up, or down.
- Ultrasonic Sensor – The ultrasonic sensor precisely checks for double feeds, even if the machine is fed black or colored paper.
- Static Reduction – Equipped with guillotine ionizer to reduce static electricity and prevent paper strips from remaining on the blade and causing paper jams or damage to the blade.
- Expandable Feed Tray – The expandable feed tray can accommodate paper up to 29.5” in length. Most paper printed on today’s digital printers can easily be finished on the Aerocut X Pro.
- Conveyor Stacker – Aligns ejected cards from the Aerocut X Pro on the belt. It helps an operator to sort and collect the output easily, especially when the items are small and the job is a long run.
- Instant Job Change – Changing from one job to the next takes only seconds, reducing down time dramatically.
- Stacker Wire – The stacker wire prevents cards from flipping over when ejected. It ensures perfect stacking of business cards and postcards.
- Ejection Pause Function – Pauses the first card at eject port allowing the operator to adjust the guide plates.
- Barcode Reading – Seamless integration of barcodes on the leading edge of prints and job settings.
Speed based on 2 cuts and 1 crease with 8.5” x 11” paper
* Approximation; may vary due to variations in paper stock, paper coatings, power supply, and operator abilities.
- Item #: 04MBMAEROCUTX
- Manufacturer: MBM Corporation
- Manufacturer Item #: CU0481
- Model: AeroCut X
- Speed: 34 Sheets/Minute
- Sheet Capacity: 4” Stack*
- Paper Weight: 120-400gsm (6-16pt)
- Paper Size: 8.27” x 8.27” to 14.5” x 29.5”
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, Excluding Wearables
- Electrical: 100-120V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 30” x 41.8” x 42.3”
- Shipping Weight: 639 lbs.
- Shipping Method: Freight Truck