Sorry, but MBM DestroyIt 2360 Level P-5 Cross Cut Paper Shredder - DSH0059 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
MBM DestroyIt 2360 Level P-5 Cross Cut Paper Shredder - DSH0059
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor
- Fully enclosed, dust proof gearbox housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Environmentally friendly reusable plastic bag
- 9 1/4 Gallon Bin Capacity
- Particle Size : 3/32" x 5/8" (2 x 15mm)
- Sheet Capacity: 11-14 sheets
- Shred Speed: 27 ft / min.
- Security Level: P-5 (Old Level 4)
- Feed Opening: 9 1/2"
- Max. Horsepower: 1/2
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" D x 15 1/2" W x 28 3/4" H
- Weight: 49lbs
- lifetime limited warranty on cutting shafts and wheels
- 3 year limited warranty on all other parts, excluding wearables
- 93 day limited warranty on labor or exchange at MBM's discretion
MBM Corporation presents the DestroyIt 2360 Deskside Model Business Shredder with automatic function and a 9 ½ inch feed opening. Our innovative easy switch control element ensures simple and intuitive operation. The quiet, powerful half-horsepower single-phase motor provides a shred capacity of up to 14 sheets in the strip-cut version and up to 8 sheets in the cross-cut. Our precision cutting shafts are constructed entirely of high-grade hardened steel and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Safety features include an electronically controlled transparent safety shield in the feed opening. It is part of the SPS safety package which sets the standard when it comes to operational safety. The reusable plastic bag has a 9 ¼ gallon shred volume. The 2360 also comes with an environment friendly energy saving mode. DestroyIt – Quality Made in Germany.
MBM DestroyIt 2360 Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review
In a sea of deskside shredders, a great catch is the MBM Destroyit 2360 Cross Cut Paper Shredder. Compact enough for personal, deskside use, this machine is also able to function as a small office shredder for multiple users. The 2360 is designed to handle a low to mid shredding volume and boasts of powerful, hardened steel blades that quickly render full sized documents into small pieces. Let's take a closer look at this machine.
- A powerful, single phase motor powers the high quality steel blades. Double protection from overheating helps save you money on expensive repairs. The gearbox is housed in a fully enclosed dustproof casing, keeping your shredder in good working condition. The blades themselves are covered by a lifetime warranty. The rest of the parts carry a one year warranty.
- MBM's Safety Protection System insures that top safety standards are met. An electronically controlled safety shield covers the feed opening, making sure fingers and other objects aren't accidentally caught in the blades. A photo cell controlled automatic start and stop senses papers in the feed and begins shredding when needed. An "Easy Switch" feature utilizes a single, multifunction button to control operation. It has backlit icons to indicate the machine's status and has options for stand-by, stop, and reverse. All are automatically as well as manually controlled. The automated stop activates when the shred bag is full, if the cabinet door is open, and if there is a paper jam. In the event of a paper jam, the auto reverse kicks in, sending overfed paper back to the user. Finally, an environmentally friendly energy saving mode causes the shredder to "sleep" after one hour of inactivity.
- The cross cutting mechanism dices 6-8 sheets at once as fast as 14 feet per minute. The shreds are only 3/32" x 5/8" and provide a level 4 security. This keeps your information safe as well as any confidential client information you may need to discard.
- The tiny shreds are collected in a noise reducing wooden cabinet with a 9.25 gallon capacity. The bin is fitted with an environmentally friendly reusable plastic bag for easy disposal.
- The petite dimensions on this machine reflect the smaller office design, including the 6-8 sheet capacity at 14 feet per minute and 9.25 gallon bin. Combined with the ability to shred credit cards, this shredder is ideal for smaller businesses. However, offices with higher shredding needs may want something more substantial and should consider an upgrade to a larger model with a higher capacity.
- Along those same lines, the 9.5 inch throat width limits what can be easily inserted into the device. Again, many smaller offices won't have a problem with this. But if your office shreds a higher volume of wider documents, you may wish to invest in a model with a wider feed.
Overall, the 2360 Cross Cut is an excellent shredder for smaller offices with light to moderate shredding needs. A level 4 security rating insures your confidential information stays private. High quality construction and myriad safety features offer reliable and safe use. This is a great choice for your next office shredder.
Compare to Similar Shredders
|Model Name||Destroyit |
2360 (3/32" x 5/8")
2270 (1/8" x 1")
2360 (3/16" x 1 1/2")
2465 (3/16" x 1 1/2")
2465 (3/32" x 5/8")
|Shred Speed||14 ft./min.||12 ft./min.||12 ft./min.||27 ft./min.||14 ft./min.||27 ft./min.||27 ft./min.|
|Shred Capabilities||Paper Clips, Credit Cards||Paper Clips, Credit Cards, CDs/DVDs||Paper Clips, Credit Cards, CDs/DVDs||Paper Clips, Credit Cards||Paper Clips, Credit Cards||Paper Clips, Credit Cards||Paper Clips, Credit Cards|
|Shred Volume||9 gal||5 (paper), 3/4 (plastic) gal||5 (paper), 3/4 (plastic) gal||9 gal||9 gal||9 gal||9 gal|
|Feed Opening||9 1/2"||8 3/4"||8 3/4"||9 1/2"||9 1/2"||9 1/2"||9 1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V||115 V||115 V||115 V||115 V||115 V||115 V|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||11 3/4" x 15 1/2" x 28 3/4"||8 3/4" x 13 1/2" x 21"||8 3/4" x 13 1/2" x 21"||11 3/4" x 15 1/2" x 28 3/4"||11 3/4" x 15 1/2" x 28 3/4"||11.5" x 15.5" x 25"||11.5" x 15.5" x 25"|