Miruna Model 3 Dual Heads Stitching Machine
MyBinding is very proud to offer you the Murina semi automatic 3 D2 model. It was developed with the traditional quality of Miruna machines, adding new technologies to make it the ideal solution for print shops expanding or modernizing their finishing lines. Developed to meet the customers? needs, this new machine means productivity and performance: it?s magazines automatic feeder and production pile after stapling guarantee higher production in less time, and facilitates the operator?s job. Produces more than 2,500 magazines per hour and has several speed options, ensuring the graphic material quality. The Miruna double stitching head staples up to 4 mm, equivalent to 40 sheets. The machine is easy and quickly adjustable for different stitching thicknesses, providing high-quality graphic materials. The semi automatic 3 D2 model is simple, versatile and also occupies small area : 900 mm x 700 mm or 35" x 28". We also carry a wide selection of Stitching Wire Spools that are perfect for this stitching machine.
- Stapling Thickness: Up to 4mm
- Optional Stiching Head: from 4.0mm up to 8mm
- Width of Staple: 15mm - 9/16"
- Production Capacity: 180 staples per minute
- Round and Flat wire: 24/26 and 11-24
- Table Inclination for Saddle Operation: 45 degrees
- Width of Table: 210mm - 8 1/4"
- Lenght of Table: 745mm - 29 1/4"
- Motor: 1/2 HP three-phase, 1100/1700 RPM, 50/60 Hz - 220/380 volts
- Space between staples: 2,0 to 6,5
- Total Weight: 525 lb
- Area: 900 x 700 mm - 35" x 28"
- Product Number: MIR-3D2
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers