Miruna Model 3 Stitching Machine
MyBinding is proud to offer you the Miruna Model 3 stitching machine. Developed with the traditional quality of Miruna Machines, the model 3 is an ideal solution for you if you're looking to increase productivity and performance. Miruna Model 3 Stitching Machine allows for stitching books, pads, notebooks, magazines and anything else you need. The table can remain flat or incline at an angle of 45 degrees for working on notebooks, books, magazines, etc. For stitching blocks and pads the adjustments are made according to the volume to be stitched. The Model 3 staples 220 staples per minute with a thickness up to 25mm or 1". The Model 3 is simple, versatile and very easy to operate. We also carry a wide selection of Stitching Wire Spools that are perfect for this stitching machine.
- Stapling Thickness: Up to 25mm - 1.0"
- Width of Staple: 14mm - 9/16"
- Production Capacity: 220 staples per minute
- Round and Flat wire: 20/22/24/26/IV/V
- Table Inclination for Saddle Operation: 45 degrees
- Width of Table: 200mm - 7 7/8"
- Lenght of Table: 600mm - 23 1/2"
- Motor: 1/2 HP three-phase, 1450/1700 RPM, 50/60 Hz - 220/380 volts
- Total Weight: 200kg - 440lb
- Area: 1000 x 700 mm - 35" x 27"
- Product Number: MIR-3
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers