Sorry, but Morgana DigiFold Pro High Speed Automatic Creaser and Folder is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Morgana DigiFold Pro High Speed Automatic Creaser and Folder
This machine is only available for delivery to our customers in Oregon, Washington & Utah. This product requires installation and training. Please contact us for a quote before purchasing.
The Morgana DigiFold Pro is an automatic creasing / folding machine with the NEW SmartScreen touch screen technology that is designed specifically for the professional digital or litho printer who has a need to crease and fold digitally printed, heavy weight or cross grained stock. Featured with DynaCrease technology (unique creasing rule and matrix), the DigiFold Pro can run at a speed of over 6,000 8.5" x 11" sheets per hour. Speed increases when running smaller stocks and is achieved by creasing the sheet without stopping it, yet maintaining an accuracy of +/- 0.003". Controlled by the innovative 7" SmartScreen panel, the DigiFold Pro is instructed how long the sheet is and which crease/fold to produce. All settings and adjustments are made using the New SmartScreen. An alpha-numeric memory allows an unlimited number of jobs to be stored and named as you choose. This makes job recall much easier as you can use your own job names and numbers for storage.The speed of DigiFold Pro is maintained irrespective of the number creases being applied to the sheet. 9 sheets each with 9 creases can now be produced in less than 9 seconds! The maximum sheet size is 27.5" x 15" (35.4" x 15" with optional extension table) allowing a wider range of jobs to be tackled. Perforation is also standard on the DigiFold Pro with up to 5 perforation wheels being used across the sheet. The DigiFold Pro has the new Morgana PosiFeed feeding system. The drum stops as the vacuum pulls the sheet down before the drum starts to feed. This significant change will enable the feeder to be piled higher and feed the most difficult of stocks.The DigiFold Pro can be used as an integrated creaser/folder performing both functions in a single pass, as a stand alone creaser when folding is not required or as a perforator when creasing and folding are not required.
- SmartScreen touch screen operation.
- 6000 sph.
- 0.015" (approx 150lb cover)*.
- Alpha-numeric memory.
- PosiFeed feed system.
- Highly versatile.
- 35.4" x 15" with optional extension.
- Crease & fold without cracking.
- Maximum sheet size: 27.5" x 15" (35.4" x 15" with optional extension table)
- Minimum sheet size: 8.2" x 5.5"
- Maximum paper thickness: 0.015" (approx 150lb cover)* including laminated material
- Minimum paper thickness: 0.004" (approx 20lb bond)*
- Maximum number of folds per sheet: 2
- Maximum number programmed applications: Unlimited alpha numeric
- Minimum repeat crease distance: 1.57"
- Minimum repeat fold distance: 2.75" (depending on paper weight)
- Minimum crease distance from lead edge: 1.96"
- Minimum fold distance from lead edge: 1.96" (depending on paper weight)
- Minimum crease distance from tail edge: 1.96"
- Minimum fold distance from tail edge: 1.96" (depending on paper weight)
- Minimum fold length: 2.75"
- Speed per hour (A4 in half): 6000 sph
- Dimensions: L 79.5" x W 26.7" x H 49.8"
- Weight: 419lb
- Power requirement: 240v 50/60hz
- Options: Narrow creasing blade, Large sheet extension table
- Note: the production speed varies according to material size and the number of crease/folds on the sheet