- High performance executive stapler with steel driven mechanism
- Stapling Capacity - 40 Sheets
- Dual staple guide for superior performance
- 11 3/4" throat depth for greater reach across documents and binding booklets
- Versatile Dual-Mode fastening capability allows for stapling, temporary pinning, and tacking
- Push button for easy front loading of staples
- German engineered for quality and durability
- Gentle pressure allows for easy operation
- Compatible with Novus 24/6 Super Staples and Novus 24/8 Super Staples
- Color: Black / Silver
- Capacity: 40 Sheets
- Throat Depth: 11-3/4"
- Dimensions: 16-1/2" x 2-3/8" x 2-3/4"
- Warranty: 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Part Number: 020-1535
- List Price: $89.95
Reviewed on 2/28/2016
Used to have a cheap Swingline one but it broke. This is so much better. Heavy duty, sleek and works great for making booklets.
Taking a Look at the Dahle Novus B17 Long-Arm Stapler
Having a high-quality long-arm stapler can make it possible to create your own bound brochures, booklets, and more without the need for expensive binding machines. If you’ve been searching for this type of device for your office, then you need to consider getting the Dahle Novus B17. This is a fabulous new stapler that has some really innovative features and is durably constructed. Plus it’s from Dahle, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of office devices both large and small. Here is a look at the highlights of this great new product so you can really get a feel for what it can do for you.
- Fasten more pages together. Staplers can be frustrating to work with because it seems like so many of them can’t fasten very many sheets together. (This is especially true of devices that are poorly made.) However, you won’t experience that type of scenario with the B17 because it can staple up to 40 sheets of paper. Thus, if you’re making a booklet, it can really contain up to 80 pages, so this is the product to use when you want to create documents of a significant length.
- Standard and metric measurements. The B17 has an adjustable depth guide that’s been marked with both metric and imperial units, so no matter which measurement system you prefer, you’ll be able to work with it. The stapler can reach across 11.75 inches of paper, so not only is this device great for creating booklets, it will also make it easier to work with larger pieces of paper. You can also use it to fasten together smaller documents, so you’ll really only need one stapler.
- Temporary and permanent fastening. One of the most fascinating features of this product is that it really has two stapling modes. The first mode is a temporary one that will staple your paper in such a way that you won’t need an additional tools to remove the staple. This is known as “temporary pinning” and it’s a great method to use when you want to avoid using paper or binder clips. Then, of course, there’s the permanent fastening which you should use when you need a more secure clinch. You can switch between these modes by rotating a dial on the machine.
- First-rate construction. This is simply one of the most durable staplers you could ever own. The B17 has been engineered in Germany and features a steel-driven stapling mechanism, as well as a system that ensures the staples will always be applied to your documents perfectly. Also, using Novus 24/6 and 24/8 Super Staples will further ensure that your experiences with the B17 will always be satisfying and result in great-looking documents that are securely fastened.
- A very long warranty. Finally, the B17 is backed by a 10-year warranty. That alone should tell you that this is no ordinary stapler.
Whether you’re making booklets or stapling something to the middle of a document, the Dahle Novus B17 can help you out. This is a stapler that can meet a variety of document fastening needs, so get one for your office today!
You Save: 67%
You Save: 12%
You Save: 50%