Novus B54 170-Sheet Long Arm Heavy Duty Stapler
- Anti Blocking System prevents staple jams.
- Bypass system prevents overlap of staple legs when stapling smaller quantities.
- 17 3/4" in length and has a throat depth of 9 7/8" which makes it perfect for binding booklets as well as heavyduty stapling.
- Dual staple guide encases the staples and provides superior performance and reliability.
- Rotating anvil for bypass or parallel stapling.
- Heavy duty base provides support and durability for extended use.
- Adjustable paper depth guide for accuracy.
- For optimal performance, we recommend using Novus Heavy Duty #23 staples.
- Accommodates staples up to 20mm in length.
- Sheet Capacity: 20 - 170 Sheets (20lb paper)
- Stapling Modes: Standard Clinch, Bypass
- Throat Depth: 9.75"
- Staple Sizes: Up to 20mm
- Dimensions: 17.75" x 4" x 11.25"
- Warranty: 25-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Dahle Novus B54 Long-Arm Stapler Review
If you or your colleagues frequently produce documents that require center stapling, you should really consider investing in a long-arm stapler to make your work easier. One that comes highly recommended is the Dahle Novus B54. This is a great device that has a phenomenal stapling capacity and other great features that you're sure to love. Here's an in-depth look at what it has to offer.
- The B54 has a really impressive stapling capacity. This device is able to staple 20 to 170 sheets at time, making it one of the best heavy-duty staplers available. This product is great for both small and large jobs.
- This is a long-arm stapler so you'll be able to use it for center stapling. The throat is 9.88 inches deep so you'll be able to use this device to staple large documents. This stapler will also come in handy if you're making booklets or chapbooks.
- The likelihood of the B54 jamming up on you is negligible since it's equipped with an anti-blocking system. This feature ensures your documents will be cleanly stapled and that they won't get stuck to the device.
- This stapler is compatible with a number of different types of Dahle Novus staples. Some of the ones you can use include the following: 23/8, 23/10, 23/13, and 23/20. Using Dahle Novus fasteners will ensure that you get the most out of your stapler.
- The B54 has a bypass system that will allow you to staple smaller documents even when the staples in the device are meant for thick stacks of paper. The bypass system will ensure that your items are cleanly stapled and that the staple legs don't overlap.
- This is a pretty large device because it measures 17.75” (length) x 4” (width) x 11” (height). While it will take up more room than an ordinary stapler, it will also give you the ability to work with larger documents. There's even an adjustable depth guide so you'll be able to fasten your document in just the right place.
- The B54 is solidly built with an abundance of metal parts. This product can withstand a lot of use and should be able to provide you with years of trouble-free stapling.
- Finally, this product is covered by a terrific 5-year warranty so any repairs can be taken care of without any hassle.
Overall, the Dahle Novus B54 is an excellent long-arm stapler. This device would be a great choice for any workplace that needs something that can staple a lot of documents. The fact that it can staple up to 170 sheets is truly amazing and it really makes this product great. Also, the throat depth is deep enough so you'll be able to fasten large documents in addition to small ones. You'll also appreciate how well-constructed this device is and that it's covered by an excellent warranty. With so many reasons to check out the B54, you should really take a look at it today.