Renz Binding Wire Opener
- For all Renz Ring Wire or any wire bound documents.
- Open 3:1 or 2:1 binding wires easily without damaging the paper of the bound product.
- Any length possible.
- Compact design.
- Pitch: 3:1 and 2:1
- Binding Element: 6.9 - 25.4 mm
1/4" - 1"
- Min. Binding Width: 10 mm
- Max. Binding Width: 420 mm
- No. of Books Output per hr: 360
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 240 x 15 x 95 mm
This is the Renz Binding Wire Opener!
To use, first make sure the opening of your wire is exposed.
Next, simply insert the opener into the end of your wire and drag it across your pages, forcing the wire open.
Now you are free to edit your project, add, subtract, change pages as you see fit.
The wire binding does get a little bent in the debinding process, so we recommend using a new wire when you’re ready to rebind your project.
Without first exposing the opening of the wire you’ll ruin your project. Often times it is folded between the back page and the cover to keep it hidden. So make sure it’s exposed and you’re ready to go!