Replacement Blade for Dahle 846 Guillotine Stack Cutter - 1pk
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Dahle 846 Heavy Duty 500 Sheet 17-Inch Stack Cutter||846||
|Dahle 712 Stand for Model 842 and 846 Stack Cutters||712||
|Cutting Stick for Dahle 842, 846 Guillotine Stack Cutter - 1pk||77202531||
- Over time the blade of your paper cutter can become dull or can be nicked.
- Designed to provide superior performance and is guaranteed to fit on your Dahle Rolling Trimmer.
- Has a self-sharpening precision graduated edge which gives you the ability to shave the smallest piece from the edge of your paper.
- Product Type: Replacement Blade
- Designed for: Dahle 846 Guillotine Cutter
- Dimensions: 24 x 9 x 6
- Quantity: 1 per pack
- Product Number: 00736-21057
Dahle Stack Cutters Video
This is the Dahle 846 Heavy Duty 500 Sheet Stack Cutter!
To start, lift the protective shield and insert your ream of paper, then close the shield.
Use the lever in the front to make your measurement adjustments. Each number moves it a millimeter, and a full revolution is a centimeter.
We can see here how it moves in the back.
Of course it has both inch and centimeter measurements, and guides to common paper lengths.
Next, pull the back lever to clamp your pages in place. This is a very sturdy clamp.
Then pull the large lever down to make your cut—it takes a bit of work to pull it down, but for cutting 500 sheets at a time, it seems pretty easy.
Not to mention that the cut produced is incredibly clean—this is very impressive indeed!
Now, if the safety shield is open you cannot pull down the lever to make your cut. This is a very important safety feature.
Turn this guy on the left to make small adjusts to your blade distance.
There is a cutting mat at the bottom of the blade, when the groove in this gets too deep, rotate and flip the bar as needed for cleaner cuts—note that you do this 8 times per bar.
Lastly, you can choose to include the optional stand to store projects on and to hold your cutter.