Sorry, but Royal Sovereign RSC-1650C 65 Inch Wide Format Cold Laminator is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Royal Sovereign RSC-1650C 65 Inch Wide Format Cold Laminator
- Fast - Laminates pressure sensitive and thermal film up to 65" wide at a rate of 16.4' per minute.
- Quality - Digital controls for temperature (RSC-1650H only) and speed help deliver a perfect finish.
- Versatility - Designed for mounting (up to .6"), laminating individual or multiple copies of posters prints, POP signs, training aids, rigid or flexible signage, inkjet, photo, floor graphics and much more.
- Easy To Use - Simple one button operation plus remote control and foot pedal allow hands-free operation.
- Convenient: High quality rollers allow cold lamination for heat sensitive applications.
- Applications: Digital graphic imaging, Photo Finishing, Pop-Up Displays, POP graphics and Banners
- Features: LCD display, Remote Control, Safety Cover, Lever Control for Mounting, Side Slitters and Heavy Duty Caster Wheels.
- Model Number: RSC-1650C
- Power Supply: AC 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 150W
- Heating Method: None
- Max Laminating Width: 65 (in) / 1650 (mm)
- Film Thickness: 1-10 (mil ) / 25-250 (mic)
- Max Laminating Speed: 16.4 (ft/min) / 5 (m/min)
- Ready Time: 0 min
- Driving Motor: DC geared motor
- Temperature Control: N/A
- Speed Control: Digital (micom) 9 settings
- Transport Type: 2 Roller
- Cross Cutter: Yes
- Cold Lamination: Yes
- Mounting / Foam Board: Yes/up to 5/8
Royal Sovereign RSC-1650C Laminator Review
Wide-format roll laminators are great for when you need to produce large laminated documents that look great. One of the biggest ones available is the Royal Sovereign RSC-1650C. Here’s all you need to know about it, including what kind of grade it should receive.
- First and foremost, the RSC-1650C is a cold laminator. It doesn’t have any hot settings so you won’t be able to use thermal laminating film with it. However, you can use pressure-sensitive laminate. This is actually a very good thing because you’ll be able to laminate just about anything with this device. Your projects won’t be able to get damaged by heat, so you can be sure that all of your work will come out of the machine in great shape.
- This machine has an absolutely incredible laminating width. It’s capable of laminating items that are up to 65 inches wide. This is a great width because you’ll be able to laminate a variety of large items including posters, window graphics, and more.
- The film you use with this device can be of just about any thickness you want. The thickest film it will accept is 10 mil thick, so your items can be as flexible or as rigid as you want them to be. You can also use mounting boards as long as they’re no thicker than 5/8”.
- If you’re working under a deadline, the RSC-1650C is a great machine to use. Since it’s a cold laminator you don’t need to wait for it to warm up. Also, it can laminate more than 16 feet of material in one minute. Very few machines are as fast as this one. There are 9 speed settings in total.
- This machine does have one major drawback: it is huge. The RSC-1650C has dimensions of 77.1″ (width) x 25.5″ (depth) x 47.6″ (height). It’s not likely to fit in very small work areas. Moving it around will be very difficult because it weighs 745 pounds. There are casters on the bottom, but transporting it will still be a tough job.
- Despite its large stature, the RSC-1650C is remarkably easy to use. There’s a digital control panel right on the front of the device and selecting the right settings is a snap. A foot pedal also makes operation simple.
- This machine’s rollers are covered by a 6-month warranty. The laminator as a whole is covered for up to 1 year
Final grade: A-. The Royal Sovereign RSC-160C is a very impressive wide-format laminator. There aren’t a lot of devices with a 65-inch laminating width so that alone makes this product worth a look. While the lack of a hot setting may deter some potential buys, its absence is really a good thing and makes this device much more versatile. It’s also great that this laminator can handle all thicknesses of laminating film as well as mounting boards. The only drawback is the size of this device. It’s simply enormous. Nonetheless, if this machine has all that you need, be sure to check it out today.