Standard Horizon BQ-160 PUR Single-Clamp Perfect Binder
The Standard Horizon BQ-160 PUR Single-clamp Perfect Binder satisfies the fast-growing demand for short-run digital photo books and prepared book blocks for case binding, with its PUR adhesive system. The binder is also capable of padding and tape binding. A dynamic color touchscreen allows the operator to easily adjust a range of settings including cover alignment with the spine, nipping pressure, clamping pressure and much more. Other features on the BQ-160 include energy-save and auto-off functions, the ability to notch in one or both directions, and an optional carbon air filtration system to reduce adhesive odors. The BQ-160 can produce extremely strong, high quality perfect bound books up to 1.6" thick at speeds up to 180 cycles per hour. The BQ-160 can handle light to moderate production needs in almost any environment.
- Suitable to produce personalized photo book production such as wedding albums and travel albums.
- Perfect binding, tape binding and lining binding (for case binding) can be performed.
- Up to 40mm thickness of book can be produced.
- Optional CRB-160 impact creaser can be on-line to prepare creased (up to 8 line) cover.
- Optional VS-160 fume extractor is available for clean operation.
- Binding Mode: Binding with cover sheet, Binding with tape and Lining Binding
- Glue Type: PUR
- Number of Carriage Clamp: 1
- Book Block Size (Top-Bottom x Fore-edge): Max. 350(W) x 300(H) mm (13.77" x 11.81"); Min. 70(W) x 128(H) mm (2.76" x 5.04"); A4 / A5 /A6 / B5 / B6 / B7
- Book Thickness: 1 to 40 mm (0.04" to 1.57")
- Cover Size (Top-Bottom x Fore Edge): Max. 350 x 640 mm (17.77" x 25.19"); Min. 70 x 256 mm (2.76" x 10.08")
- Cover Weight Range: 82 to 302 gsm (22 to 80 lb)
- Glue Temperature: 100 to 140
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
Do you sell parts such sensors for this machine?
Asked by W. Olive 1 years and 2 months ago ago
Yes we are able to get parts and sensors for this machine. Please give us a call at 1-800-944-4573 and tell us exactly what part you are looking for and we will get you a quote.
Answered by MyBinding.com 1 years and 2 months ago ago