- Shaped ergonomically with a soft handle, the Optima 70 requires up to 50% less effort to use in comparison to traditional, mid-capacity desktop staplers
- Jam Free Guaranteed when used with Optima™ High Capacity Staples
- Staples as few as 2 or as many as 70 sheets without the need to switch staples
- Durable metal stapling mechanism ensures long lasting use
- Flat clinch stapling operation forms staples flat on the back of papers for neater stacking
- Refill faster with QuickLoad™ - just press a button and front loading staple magazine ejects
- 100% Performance Guarantee
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Detailed Color: Black/Silver
- Material: Metal
- Performance Guarantee: 100% Performance Guarantee
- Period of Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Sheet Capacity (20 lb paper): 70
- Staple Capacity: 105
- Staple Leg Length: 3/8"
- Stapler Size: Half Strip
- Tacking Ability: No
Reviewed on 4/21/2017
Pros: Good Value; Strong Really pleased with this purchase. Not only does it staple large amounts of paper, however it takes hardly any effort to staple them together. This is a vast improvement over my previous heavy duty stapler that required much more physical exertion to accomplish the same task.
Reviewed on 3/20/2017
The Swingline® Optima® 70 Desk Stapler has been a life send. It is easy to load and works with very little effort. I have people coming to my desk just to use this stapler and everyone always comments on the ease of use.
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's have a look at Swingline's Silver Oprima 70, a jam free desk stapler with reduced effort technology. Sounds really cool huh? Well it's still a stapler but it is a nice one. Load the staples from the back, push the button, carriage pops out in the front, pull it all the way out and use standard staples or Swingline staples. Slide the carriage back in and you're on your way. It's built as a desk stapler but works decently in the hand. The grip on the top is nice and comfortable, no slippage and the reduced effort makes punching through up to 70 sheets of 20 pound paper a total cinch. There you have it, that's Swingline's Silver Oprima 70 desk stapler. For more demos, reviews and how to's, check out MyBinding.com.
We recommend using Optima High Capacity 3/8" Heavy Duty Staples with this stapler.