Sorry, but Triumph 4810EP Electric Programmable Paper Cutter is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Triumph 4810EP Electric Programmable Paper Cutter
- SCS (Safety Cutting System) package: hinged, transparent electronically controlled front safety guard; transparent safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled, true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
- High storage capacity, programmable EP back gauge control module with 10 button keypad and LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- Up to 9 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program in a single step
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- "set" function key for reference measurement
- Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
- Electric blade and back gauge drive
- Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Manual spindle clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- All-metal construction
- Stand with storage shelf
- UL and C UL approved
- Cutting Width:18 7/8"
- Cutting Height : 3"
- Narrow Cut :1 3/8"
- Cutting Length Behind Blade: 17 11/16"
- Table Length in Front of Blade: 13 5/8"
- Motor: 1.5 hp
- Power Supply: 115 V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions:38 1/4" x 29 3/4" x 53 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 531 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
MBM Triumph 4810EP Electric Programmable Paper Cutter Review
IDEAL, MBM’s parent company, produces all the Triumph line of cutters and delivers the same quality that MBM is known for. Their 4810EP is a semi-automatic, fully programmable electric paper cutter designed for high volume performance. It also features a plethora of automatic and safety features for convenient and safe use. Here are the details of the 4810EP.
- Triumph cutters are equipped with a variety of safety features designed to keep the blades away from fingers. Transparent safety guards cover each side of the table. The blade automatically returns from every position and uses a disc brake system for immediate stopping. Changing the blade or cutting stick is completed without removing the machine’s covers. And the blade changing device covers the exposed edge. These along with a few other features help to ensure injury-free operation.
- As with the 4810D, the digital display aids in precise back gauge positioning. This model also offers up to nine programmable slots for frequently used settings on the LED display panel. It provides a digital measurement readout in either inches or centimeters. A self-diagnostic system indicates any errors that may occur. A bright LED visual cutting line shows where the exact cut will take place, allowing you the opportunity to preview the finished product and make any adjustments needed.
- The crank on this device is manually adjusted while the cutter is completely electric. An electronic hand wheel offers variable speed control for manual back gauge setting. Dual side guides help you to line up paper precisely. Pressure is evenly applied along the length of the blade by a manual spindle clamp on both sides of the machine. Plastic guiders and narrow separations ensure undamaged stock and provides smoother repositioning.
- All metal construction guarantees a robust and durable machine. The blade and its carrier are both made from solid Solingen steel, a high grade German material. The high quality craftsmanship is likely to last beyond the one year warranty provided.
- A hefty stack of 3 inches thick is no problem for the sturdy blade. Paper as wide as 18-7/8″ is swiftly sliced in as narrow of a cut as 1-3/8″. The broad table provides 13-5/8″ of workspace in front of the blade and 17-11/16″ behind. This doesn’t necessarily limit what length you can cut, just make sure you can catch the excess if it’s longer than these dimensions.
- This machine is only semi-automatic. Most businesses will find this machine adequate for their needs. Fully automatic devices simply mean less manual work for you to worry with. If you prefer a completely electronic device, we suggest the 4850D.
- As you would expect from a large piece of office equipment, this machine is big and heavy. There aren’t casters on the bottom of the included stand, so be sure it gets put right where you want it the first time. As long as you have enough space, this won’t be a problem. But this machine won’t work well in small offices.
In a nut shell, the Triumph 4810EP is highly capable of handling the cutting needs in any busy office. It would work exceptionally well in a print shop, copy shop, or any other business dealing with large amounts of paper. This machine provides convenience, efficiency, and safety that you don’t want to miss out on. So check out the 4810EP today so you can get cutting.