Xyron Model 510 Creative Station Laminator - XRN510ATP
63.99 NewCondition OutOfStock
Sorry, but Xyron Model 510 Creative Station Laminator - XRN510ATP is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Xyron Model 510 Creative Station Laminator - XRN510ATP
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
The Xyron Creative Station 510 can create stickers, magnets, labels, and laminate almost any item. Simply feed the item in, turn the handle and trim. The Creative Station 510 applies an even layer of adhesive to items up to 5" wide. The Model 510 instantly laminates items up to 4.5" wide and with easy to load cartridges it has never been simpler to change applications. The Xyron 510 Creative Station Laminator includes a 5" x 18" long acid-free permanent adhesive cartridge along with inspiration sheets and manual.
- Multi-use: sticker maker, laminator, label maker, magnet maker
- Lightweight and portable
- Easty to use
- No heat, electricity or batteries required
- Edge to edge application
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Part Number: XRN510ATP
Write Your Own Review
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's have a look at the Xyron Model 510, a creative station laminator and sticker label magnet maker. We'll demonstrate with this business card turning it into a sticker and putting it on this letter head. Simply place the card in face side up, then roll the handle until it comes out the back end. You'll see there is a small razor tool on the back that you can just press down and slide across the project to cut it off. Then simply bring back the plastic on the top, peel the card away from the white adhesive, and place it down onto the project, good and firm. It's t ... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's have a look at the Xyron Model 510, a creative station laminator and sticker label magnet maker. We'll demonstrate with this business card turning it into a sticker and putting it on this letter head. Simply place the card in face side up, then roll the handle until it comes out the back end. You'll see there is a small razor tool on the back that you can just press down and slide across the project to cut it off. Then simply bring back the plastic on the top, peel the card away from the white adhesive, and place it down onto the project, good and firm. It's that simple. Think of the craft possibilities with pictures and photos and things you want to keep. Turn them into magnets or stickers or just simply laminate them for safe keeping. It's all acid-free, designed to protect your projects and its just roll peel peel and your done. Creative Station 510 comes with an adhesive cartridge of 18 feet long and you can purchase more as you run out. And, as you can see here, removal and installation is just a snap. Everything just slides right in, snaps into place, you close the lid, and you're on your way. There it is, the Creative Station Model 510. For more demos, reviews, and how-tos on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.
Xyron Creative Station 510 Product Review
- Getting creative is lots of fun, especially when you have the right tools to turn your ideas into reality. If you are really into creating your own stickers, magnets, and laminated items such as bookmarks, one machine you should look at is the Xyron Creative Station 510. This is a fun gadget that can really help you out in your creative endeavors and it can be yours for a very reasonable price. To find out if this is the machine for you, continue reading to learn about the 510's strengths, as well as find out about its few weaknesses.
- The 510 can produce labels, stickers, magnets, and laminated documents. Depending on your desired outcome, you can use a cartridge that will either laminate your item, make it magnetic, or turn it into a sticker. The cartridges can be easily changed in just a couple of minutes.
- Laminated items can be up to 4.5 inches wide. Magnets and stickers can be 5 inches wide. You can use many types of materials with this machine. Some options would be paper, fabric, and photographs, so long as the item you're using isn't thicker than .10".
- The 510 doesn't need electricity to work, not even batteries. Since this device does cold lamination, you won't need to worry about anything overheating or accidentally burning yourself. This machine is definitely safe to use with kids.
- Due to the width of the machine's feed opening, this would be a good device to have if you need to laminate small items such as ID cards. And because this is a cold laminator, you can laminate photographs without damaging them. The 510 has an integrated cutter to trim away excess laminate.
- Several different types of adhesive are available, including permanent and repositionable, and they're all acid-free.
- This device is lightweight so it can accompany you wherever you go. It would be a big hit at crafting parties.
- This 510 has a price tag of $63.99, which is quite affordable, especially when you consider all the things this little gadget can do. Each unit comes with an idea booklet and a permanent adhesive cartridge. The 510 is also covered by a one-year warranty.
- This machine's 5-inch feeding opening won't cut it if you need or want to work with larger items. If that's the case, you should check out Xyron's Creative Station 900 or the brand new Creatopia.
- The 510 was obviously designed for right-handed people since the handle is on the right side of the unit. Although left-handed people can still use the machine, it might be somewhat tricky.
- Since the 510 only comes with a permanent adhesive cartridge, you will need to purchase additional cartridges if you want to laminate or make magnets.
- The Xyron Creative Station 510 definitely has more strengths than weaknesses, making this product a good choice if you want an affordable, small crafting tool that can do a number of different things and can also be used with kids. If that sounds like what you're looking for, consider purchasing the 510 today!