Metal binding is a unique binding style produced by Atlas and sold by Masterbind in the USA. This binding style uses a unique metal channel design that is crimped using a metal binding machine to produce a highly durable and professional looking bind. This style does not require punching and you don't have to wait for the machine to heat up. Simply insert your pages into the channel and use the machine to finish the job. Unlike most thermal systems, metal binding works with coated paper stocks and other hard to bind papers. Plus, it is extremely easy to use with virtually any cover stock. You can even use this equipment to produce high quality hard bound documents.
Part #: 1162-11120
- Binds up to 120 sheets
- Binding speed of up to 10 seconds per bind
- No glue, punching or even electricity is necessary.
- Small, flexible, and strong metal frame
Part #: 1162-11000
- Patented metal channel requires little effort
- CoverGuide System providing a easy binding process
- Capable to bind and de-bind up to 190 sheets
- Built with heavy duty metal frame
- Part #: 1162-14000