Brackett Padmaster 2000 Tabletop Automated Padding Machine
11435 NewCondition InStock
Brackett Padmaster 2000 Tabletop Automated Padding Machine
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
This Brackett Padmaster 2000 Tabletop Automated Padding Machine lets you make pads three times faster than hand padding at a speed of 600 pads per hour. With its user-firendly feature, it allows you to quickly become a proficient pad maker. Just drop loose paper sheets into the jaws and push a button, then the Padmaster 2000 does the rest of the work. All in less than 6 seconds, the Padmaster 2000 clamps the sheets, carries them across the hot melt glue roller, across the water-cooled roller, to the delivery chute where the clamp jaws open and release your finished pad down the delivery chute. If you are in a hurry and want to produce pads right on your desktop in an instant, then the Padmaster 2000 will do the magic for you.
- Simple and Speedy Automatic Tabletop Padder.
- Frees you from messy, time consuming hand padding.
- Transforms loose sheets into instant pads (or strips of pads).
- Handles pads-to-be from two sheets thin up to three inches thick and 17 inches long.
- Clamping and adjusting for thickness is automatic.
- Materials can be stacked on a built-in, removable worktable.
- Produces 12 ready to-use pads (or strips of pads) every minute or 720 pad/units an hour.
- Warms up fast. Just 18 minutes from a cold start.
- Adjustable temperature controller and LED display.
- User friendly. You can learn to operate the PadMaster 2000 with just a few minutes training.
- Included Standard Handy Accessories:
- Stainless Steel Delivery Chute.
- Work supports for handling pads of different heights – Standard, Medium, Tall.
- Workable. Attaches under PadMaster and extends outward for stacking sheets to be padded.
- Glue pot lid with removable handle.
- Electrical cord with plug, 3-prong, grounding type for power receptacle.
- 3 Drain pans
- 2lb Hot melt adhesive
- 4oz Bottle Chill Set Wetting Solution
- Optional Accessories:
- Foot Switch. Convenient plug-in cycle switch for floor. Potable.
- Special Padding Glue. To assure high product quality Brackett hot melt glue had been formulated for optimum “padding balance” –quick set-up, adequate hold and sheet release. Other adhesive formula may result in inferior pads. Inquire about formula for specially pads.
- Pad Catcher (Stacker). Adjustable unit receives finished pads from PadMaster 2000 Delivery Chute. Pads stack automatically.
- Padding Center Table. Rigidly crossbraced steel table with laminated gray plastic top. Resists mars, burns and stains. Adjustable height from 29 ¼ in. (11.5 cm) to 34 ¼ in. (135 cm). Electrical knockouts front and back. Lower shelf and drawer. Dimensions: W-60 in (152 cm) D-24 in (61 cm) Wt. 83 lbs. (37 kg).
- Multiple pad separators (Set of 3). Pad dividers allow adhesive application of up to four rows of pads or pad strips with one cycling of carriage. Maximum thickness of pads and separators: Three inches (76mm).
- Spare Parts Kit. A kit of selected spare parts which may eventually wear over time and may affect machin performance with heavy use. Having replacement parts on hand can reduce downtime. Electrical System. 220v/1P/50Hz available upon request at extra charge.
- Power Consumption: 8 amps @ 11 5 vac 60Hz; 4 amps @ 220 vac 50 Hz
- Glue Pot Capacity: 225OZ (850 ml) with easy drain system.
- Cycles: 720 per hour standard. Vaiable speed control for use in thicker glue applications.
- Adhesive Temperature: Adjustable controller with LED display.
- Warm-Up Time: 18 minutes from cold start. Automatic over-temperature protection.
- Operating Modes: Single push button (or optional foot switch stars automatic cycle. May be jogged forward or reverse is manual mode.
- Maximum Work Dimensions: 3 inches thick (76mm) x inches long (432 mm) x 18 inches high (457 mm).
- Machine Dimension: 56 inches long (142 cm) x 13 inches high (33 cm) x 15 ¼ inches deep (38.7) 103 lbs. net wt.( 47 kg)
- Addition Features: Water roller system for rapid adhesive cooling. Accessible fuses protect major components. Controls: Plug-in type relay board for easy maintenance. For thick pads, variable control can delay delivery for up to ten seconds for longer glue curing.
Write Your Own Review
Brackett PadMaster 2000 Introduction Video
Transcript: Watch closely, you're witnessing automated padding in action on a tabletop by the Bracket PadMaster 2000. One.. two.. 2 ½ seconds.. the pad is done ready to deliver to a waiting customer. Let's do it again, this time it's a pad strip, two images side by side. Now production doubles totaling nearly 1500 pads in an hour, that's 24 pads every minute, once again the pads are finished. The sheets bonded together by a clear flexible film of hot melt adhesive, just as easily you can make a jumbo pad up to 3 inches thick and 17 inches long. A handy feature when you want to pad a thick stack of comput ... Read More
Watch closely, you're witnessing automated padding in action on a tabletop by the Bracket PadMaster 2000. One.. two.. 2 ½ seconds.. the pad is done ready to deliver to a waiting customer. Let's do it again, this time it's a pad strip, two images side by side. Now production doubles totaling nearly 1500 pads in an hour, that's 24 pads every minute, once again the pads are finished. The sheets bonded together by a clear flexible film of hot melt adhesive, just as easily you can make a jumbo pad up to 3 inches thick and 17 inches long. A handy feature when you want to pad a thick stack of computer printouts. True to its name the PadMaster 2000 has been designed specifically for automated professional padding, there has been no compromising performance in an attempt to claim other binding capabilities. You can of course do your padding by hand, brushing on messy cement, then waiting for the pads to dry before hand slicing and trimming. But today, you can't really afford to make pads by hand when you can do them 2 to 3 times faster and more economically on the PadMaster 2000. You can learn to operate the PadMaster 2000 in just a few minutes, you stack loose sheets on the work table, insert a pad to be, and push a button. From there, the PadMaster 2000 takes open self-adjusting jaws grip the sheets prior to receiving an application of hot melt glue and a cooling touch of water for quick curing. Immediately, a finished pad is delivered and the carriage returns automatically to home base ready to accept another stack of sheets. In today's world, pads are so common you may take them for granted, but look around you and see message pads, notepads, expense pads, fax pads, and list pads, just about anything you can print or copy you can pad. And yes, you can even pad blank sheets. As for instant pads, the pad master 2000 gives you an opportunity to satisfy this new and fast-growing market. Instant pads create instant profits and these profits are big time by anyone's standards. No matter how you figure it, material and labor costs usually total less than a nickel for a tablet size pack, but each pad brings in an extra 15 to 50 cents at retail depending on the quantity. Obviously, very quickly PadMaster 2000 will become the most prolific profit Center in your shop or if you're an implant manager your PadMaster 2000 will bring instant praise from appreciative company clients. So what more can you say about the pad master 2000? well it runs whisper quiet, warms up fast, and needs no venting. Variable controller with lighted display lets you set the exact temperature for optimum adhesive performance. Convenient options include a Foot Switch and Pad Catcher. It’s really no contest, the PadMaster 2000 is the tabletop champion and that’s all you need to know. But you can ask a user or you can simply judge for yourself by contacting your authorized Brackett dealer.
How the Padmaster 2000 Works?
The PadMaster 2000 transforms loose sheets into instant pads (or strips of pads). To make pads, you drop in paper sheets and push a button. With convenient, optional “separator” plates, you can even process up to four rows of pad strips at a time. After simply loading, it’s all automatic.Once you push the cycle button, PadMaster 2000 clamps the sheets, self-adjusts to the proper thickness, moves them over a precision hot melt glue applicator and passes through a rapid cooling system. In just three seconds, your pad (or pas strip) is done---automatically released by the PadMaster 2000 --- and ready for delivery to a waiting customer.Upon completion, the carriage returns to its original position, ready once again for loading.