Clamco 6C Combo L-Sealer and Tunnel System with Manual Sealer
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Clamco 6C Combo L-Sealer and Tunnel System with Motorized Sealer||04PACDEM6CM||
|Clamco 6C Combo L-Sealer and Tunnel System with Pneumatic Sealer||04PACDEM6CP||
|Optional 4" Extended Height Tunnel for Clamco Dem 6 Combo||04PACDEM6C13THO||
|Optional 220 Volt Single Phase Wiring for Clamco Dem 6 Combo||04PACDEM6C1PH||
|700mm Exit Conveyor for Dem 6 Combo||04PACDEM6CEC7||
|Hot Knife Sealing System for Dem 6 Combo||04PACDEM6CHK||
|Optional FIO Foot Switch Cycle Activation for 6C Combo||04PACDEM6C000143||
The Clamco 6C combo shrink packaging machines combine a heavy-duty L-bar sealer and shrink tunnel for packing, sealing, and shrink wrapping a variety of products. Clamco combo shrink packaging systems can be used with a wide range of films due to their precise temperature and speed controls. These combo shrink wrap machines come with a standard power take-away system and are available with a sealer arm that works manually, pneumatically, or with a motor.
The robust design of the Clamco systems provides the framework for greater productivity and ensures consistently strong seals. The digitally temperature controlled tunnel provides for consistent shrink. The use of integrated application-specific controls allow for easy and fast operator set-up and provides for years of trouble-free operation.
The Clamco 6C combo machines are heavy-duty shrink packaging systems engineered for 24/7 use. Designed to minimize maintenance and provide consistent strong seals they can be used with a wide range of films. The Clamco L-bar sealers offer a hot knife seal bar option for sealing PVC and polyethylene films. The Clamco system has a single adjustable height control for the product take-away and tunnel conveyor to deliver smooth product transfer. The height of the tunnel chamber is adjustable, increasing shrink efficiency for short products. Additionally, Green Mode allows for the Clamco 6C to slow down and conserve energy when the machine remains idle for several minutes.
- L-Bar Sealer Features
- Proprietary seal temperature control provides consistent seals and longer wire life
- Heavy duty dual magnetic hold down ensures consistent seal
- Quick conveyor height adjustment facilitates centering of the seal on the product
- Adjustable package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator enhances technician productivity
- Shrink Tunnel Features
- Power Take-away System enhances technician productivity
- Live/dead roller system allows the use of a wide variety of films
- Green Mode allows the system to slow down and conserve energy when not in use
- Digitally controlled tunnel temperature with 360Â° air circulation for top performance
- Adjustable tunnel chamber height increases shrink efficiency
- Side and bottom dampers for optimal air flow adjustment
- Operating Features
- Convenient trim collection reduces clean-up
- Easy-to-use operator controls require minimal training
- Low film cradle for easy access when changing rolls
- Heavy duty construction built for 24/7 service
- Automatic cool down and shut off function extends the life of the machine
- Safety Features
- Designed to meet CE safety requirements
- Adjustable foot pads to ensure operator safety and machine stability
- Emergency stop button
- Made in the USA.
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Seal Length (End): 27.5"
- Seal Length (Side): 33"
- Film Width (Max): 32"
- Tunnel Opening Width: 25.5"
- Tunnel Opening Height (std./opt.): 13.5"/17.5"
- Tunnel Inside Height (std./opt.): 15.5"/19.5"
- Tunnel Inside Length: 34"
- Tunnel Power: 9,000 watts
- Overall Dimensions: 110"L x 39"W x 62"H
- Electrical Requirements: 220V, 30 amp, 3 Ph
- Weight: 970 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1225 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer"s Manufacturer's Warranty