Clamco Model 240C Combo Shrink System with Power Take-Away
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Additional Film Perf Kit for Clamco 120 / 240 Combo Systems||04PAC120CPERF|
|2" Seal Bar Extention for Clamco 120 / 240 Combo Systems||04PAC120CSBE|
|Service Parts Kit for Clamco 120 / 240 Combo Systems||04PAC120CSPK|
|Optional Hot Knife for 240C Combo - Factory Installed Only||04PAC240HKO|
The Clamco 240C Combo Shrink Wrap System combines an L-bar sealer with a shrink tunnel in one robust, compact unit. If you require a more robust system, the Clamco 240C is a 220V machine with a full 4,000 Watts of tunnel power and a motorized Power Take-away Conveyor. Each Combo System shares a common heavy duty frame and base for unrivaled durability. Systems are engineered for quick setup, alignment, and product transfer between the sealer and the tunnel. The sturdy design of the Clamco 240C Combo System provides the framework for greater productivity and ensures consistent seals. The use of integrated, application specific controls allows for easy and fast set-up and will provide years of trouble free operation.
The Clamco 240C includes standard features like heavy duty package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator, the largest shrink tunnel in its class, and 11-gauge steel construction throughout. Increase packaging efficiency with a Combo 240C semi-automatic shrink packaging system equipped with our Power Take-away option. Additionally, Green Mode allows for the 240C to slow down and conserve energy when the machine remains idle for several minutes. The Combo Series includes standard features and unique advantages not found on competitive systems and at a comparatively lower price, considered the best value in its category.
- L-Bar Sealer Features
- Seal Area 16" x 20" (406mm x 508mm)
- Heavy duty seal arm bar
- Heavy duty magnetic hold down to ensure consistent seal pressure with stainless steel film clamps
- Quick height adjustment facilitates centering the seal on the product
- Seal temperature and dwell control provides high seal repeatability
- Microprocessor controlled heat cycle with automatic temperature compensation
- Shrink Tunnel Features
- Tunnel chamber Size: 16"W x 20"L x 8"H
- Unitized sealer/tunnel combination with console stand for excellent durability
- Digitally controlled tunnel temperature for superior consistency
- Heavy duty blower provides 360° air circulation for optimized performance
- Tunnel conveyor features PTFE coated fiberglass mesh belt for greater bottom airflow
- Adjustable airflow and variable tunnel conveyor speed to maximize shrink performance
- Tunnel curtain design minimizes heat loss and maintains tunnel temperature consistency
- Operating Features
- Green Mode to slow down and conserve energy when not used for several minutes
- User friendly operator controls for fast, easy and repeatable set up
- Dwell control provides additional flexibility for utilizing a wide range of films
- Film cradle can accommodate up to 20" CF wide roll of film
- Pinwheel perforator for rapid air escape that results in excellent shrink
- Electrical: 220V, 25 amps, 50/60 Hz
- Delivers 4,000 watt tunnel heating power provides top performance
- Variable-speed Power Take-away Conveyor to match operator speed
- Adjustable package tray and film cradle with variable brake
- Robust design with welded steel frame and heavy duty seal arm ensure durability
- Safety Features
- Automatic cool down timer and shut off for maximum component reliability
- Designed to meet CE requirements
- Locking casters for safe, stable operation
- Emergency stop button
- Made in the USA.
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Seal Length (End): 16"
- Seal Length (Side): 20"
- Film Width (Max): 20" Centerfold
- Tunnel Opening Width: 16"
- Tunnel Opening Height: 8"
- Tunnel Inside Height: 8"
- Tunnel Inside Length: 20"
- Tunnel Power (Watts): 4000 Watts
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 20 amps, 50/60 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 220V, 25 amps, 50/60 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 635 lbs.