Clamco Model 820MB Shrink Tunnel
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Clamco 820MB Optional Console Leg Kit with Castors and Levelers||04PAC820MBSTD|
The Clamco Model 820 Shrink Tunnel is the choice for tough, dependable long-life performance in continuous production environments.
When professional quality packaging is required for smaller production demands, choose the tabletop shrink tunnel that provides complete heating all around the package along with the same cool down safety controls as our larger tunnels. Constructed of heavy-gauge structural steel, the Clamco 820 features a variable-speed PTFE coated mesh belt conveyor, airflow heat transfer, and an automatic cool down timer. A unique advantage in a tabletop tunnel is a riser bar under the mesh belt which lifts the product momentarily for increased airflow from the bottom tunnel to enhance shrink packaging results.
The 820 shrink tunnel combines advanced design precision with tough, time-proven features—expertly crafted by Clamco, the industry’s respected name for steadfast reliability and value in shrink packaging.
- Operating Benefits
- Easy to use tunnel temperature control with a temperature sensing thermocouple
- Convenient 120V, electrical operation, just right for small production environments
- Generous 2,100 watts of heating power
- Heavy duty blower provides 360° air circulation for optimized performance
- Fully insulated to maintain selected temperature inside the tunnel for consistent shrink wrapping
- Tunnel curtain design minimizes heat loss and maintains tunnel temperature consistency
- Shrink Benefits
- Variable speed tunnel conveyor control is used to maximize shrink appearance
- PTFE coated mesh belt allows ultimate airflow from the bottom of the chamber to offer full shrink on the bottom of the package
- Bottom airflow is channeled to provide full air circulation for exceptional shrink in a tabletop unit
- Riser bar under mesh belt lifts product momentarily to allow more airflow from bottom of tunnel
- Safety Benefits
- Automatic cool down timer and shut off for maximum component reliability
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Tunnel Length: 20"
- Tunnel Width: 16"
- Tunnel Opening Height: 8"
- Overall Dimensions: 32"L x 27"W x 28"H
- Maximum Package Size: 16"L x 8"H
- Electrical: 110V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 2,100 Watts
- Speed: Up to 60 feet/min
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 220 lbs