Coverbind Perfect Binder with Side Gluing, Cover Feeder and Creaser - CPB3SGCFC
Get the best binding results with the new Coverbind CPB3SGCFC Perfect Binder with Side Gluing, Cover Feeder, and Creaser. Easy to use, it will give flawless binding in many different contexts. When the bookbinding is complete, the cover feeder with creaser will attach the cover automatically, and you can move on to the next step of the process. The side glue device, main bookshop roller, and two independent glue tanks provide even glue application to bond the book cover and spine. Easily adjust the book thickness by turning the dial to the right, or easily make the book round by turning the dial to the left. To adjust the spine position, you can easily lift the cover to adjust it. This binding machine's scraping and milling method enhance the bond between the cover and the booklet. Additionally, it contains a vacuum system that collects dust and other particles after the book's spine is cut, keeping your machine and workspace tidy. With ease, this device stacks finished books in a loading box. This perfect binding machine, regarded as the best EVA binder on the market, helps you perform booklet-making tasks quickly and professionally.
- AUTO COVER CREASE: Covers are automatically fed with or without creasing in up to 10 places.
- AUTO COVER FEEDER: Sensors in place allow for the cover to be fed in automatically once ready and make sure to catch any missing covers or double covers.
- CREASING BAR: The creasing bar allows for different depths of creasing in up to 4 rotations.
- TWO GLUE TANKS: There are two glue tanks, each dedicated for its own job of gluing the cover or side.
- BOOK CONVEYOR: Books are gently lowered using an elevator and then pushed onto a conveyor and stacked into a bin for easy operator unloading.
- NIPPING TABLE HEIGHT. The height of the nipping table can easily be adjusted to control the squareness of the book spine using a numbered dial.
- MILLING & NOTCHING. A milling blade that utilizes a powerful motor mills & notches the bottom of the book to allow for better glue adhesion.
- VACUUM. A vacuum removes any dust which the milling and notching process may have caused.
- MODES OF OPERATION. The machine can be run in manual mode, not using the cover feeder or creaser. A semi-auto mode utilizing the cover feeder and creasing. The operator simply presses a button each time to cycle the machine or fully automatic which will run as soon as the operator places the book into the clamp.
- Item #: 04TPTC5700C
- Manufacturer: Coverbind
- Binding Speed: Up to 300 Cycles/hr
- Max Book Thickness: 2.25” (57mm)
- Max Spine Length: 12.5” (32cm)
- Min. Book Size: 4-¼" unbound x 7” spine (when using the cover feeder)
- Cover Size Max: 12.6” spine x 18.9”
- Roughing Blade: Milling & 2 Heavy Duty Notching Pins
- Rollers: 2 Glue, 1 Metering & Side Glue Tank
- Modes of Operation: Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Manual
- Nipper Control: 8 Second Maximum Dwell Time, Adjustable Nipper Height
- Compatible Supplies: Coverbind Premium Perfect Bind Adhesive and Coverbind Standard Perfect Bind Adhesive.
- Power Consumption: 6Kw
- Power: 220~240V / 50-60 Hz
- Machine Weight: 850 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 1,144 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 84” x 45” x 56”
- Warm up time: 50-60min
- Display: LCD, 4-line display
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Shipping Method: Freight Truck