Model NameModelCutting LengthCutting CapacityDimensionsPaper ClampOptional stand
44014 1/8"30 sheets22" x 15"Yes
44220 1/8"30 sheets28" x 15"Yes
44426 3/8"25 sheets34 1/4" x 15"Yes
446S36 1/8"22 sheets44 1/8" x 15 1/8"Yes
448S51 1/8"20 Sheets59" x 15 1/8"Yes
472S72"22 Sheets79 1/2" x 15 1/8"Yes
Dahle Model 472 Premium Rolling Trimmer - 72 Inch
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Dahle 799 Stand for Model 472 Premium Rolling Trimmer||DAH799||
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in both directions
- Dual cylinder aluminum guide bar for strength in trimming thicker material
- Automatic clamp holds work securely and prevents shifting
- Sturdy metal base provides a solid foundation
- German engineered for precision and accuracy
- Ground steel blade is encased in protective housing for safety
- Cuts up to 12 sheets of paper at a time
- Screened inch, metric, and angle guides for easy alignment
- Adjustable alignment guide for repetitive cutting
- Perfect for trimming large format paper, photographs, and cardstock
- Cutting Length: 72"
- Sheet Capacity: 12 Sheets
- Actual Machine Dimensions (L x W x H): 79.5" x 15.125" x 4"
- Actual Machine Weight: 48 lb
- Shipping Length: 84"
- Shipping Length: "
- Shipping Height: "
- Shipping (Web) Weight: 48 lb
- Self-Sharpening: Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime (excludes cutting blade)
This is the Dahle 472 Premium Rolling Trimmer, and yes it’s 72 inches long.
There is a movable edge guide on the right side of the trimmer, but you can also move it to the left side, or use it anywhere are on surface because it’s magnetic—and simply place your pages against it for consistent straight cuts.
There are common angles and paper sizes measured out on the board already.
And it has both inch a centimeter measurements—the square grid being in centimeters.
The blade head rolls from either side of the board.
And easily and cleanly cuts through your project.
The edge extrudes out to catch the smaller bits so they are easier to clean up.
And did I mention it’s 72 inches long? That’s longer than 6 letter sized sheets in a row.
The bottom pads are quite small, and don’t offer a significant amount of traction.
And you are able to hang it on a wall as well.
The blade head automatically clamps your pages when it passes over your project, helping keep it in place.
You can also completely remove the edge clamp if needed.
If you need to cut posters or anything with more length, it’s hard to go wrong with this trimmer.