Dry-Lam CL-27DX 27" Element Series Deluxe Roll Laminator
If you’re a fan of the Dry-Lam Element Series Standard Laminator, you will certainly be impressed with this new Deluxe version! The DryLam CL-27DX has all of the key features as it’s little brother machine, with an added horizontal trimmer that cuts your lamination after it exits the read of the machine.
This powerful system offers premium lamination finishing for films up to 5 mil thick and 27” wide. It operates at a speed up to 9 feet per minute, allowing for adjustment to tailor to your specific application needs. It quickly warms up and is ready to use in just about 12 minutes to reduce downtime, and has adjustable temperature controls from 230 to 280° F. Setup and operation are easy using the guided LED display control panel and an indicator light that tells you when the machine is ready for use.
In addition to laminating, the CL-27DX can also mount boards up to 3/16” thick, allowing you to mount prints as well as laminate. It is packed with safety features to keep your operators protected, including a safety shield to prevent accidental contact with the rollers, and an automatic shutoff that occurs after 2 hours on inactivity.
The DryLam CL-27DX Deluxe Element Series Roll Laminator is backed by a 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. This 27 inch laminator is perfect for users that are looking for quality, user-friendly laminating machines with features that enable users to easily create excellent results with each use. It can take on a variety of professional finishing jobs in no time at all. You can easily cut laminating time with Dry-Lam CL-27DX 27" Element Series Deluxe Roll Laminator.
- American-Made in the U.S.A. to unbeatable standards
- Built-in rear horizontal trimmer to trim lamination after it exits the rear of the laminator
- Users can easily adjust the set temperature for the heated rollers to achieve the best quality lamination. The laminating temperature should be adjusted according to the film thickness and the item being laminated. Adjustable heat settings, between 230 and 280 degrees Fahrenheit
- Calibrated controller to accurately display the roller temperature in the laminating range.
- Simple adjustable speed settings, allowing for laminating speed to 9 feet per minute
- Start your job quickly with a 12-minute warm-up time
- LED Controls with user-friendly operation
- Ideal for laminate films from 1.5 mil to 5 mil thick on a 1 inch core
- Safety features protect your user; shield to prevent roll contact and auto shutoff after two hours of inactivity
- Heated silicone rubber coated steel rollers simultaneously compress and heat for consistent finishing from end to end
- Tension adjustment knobs to customize the film tension for various applications
- [a] Temperature Readout – displays set temperature of the laminator
- [b] Ready Indicator Light – LED light would come on and remains completely illuminated when the machine has reached the set laminating temperature
- [c] Hot Button – When pressed, the front top & bottom rollers’ temperature are set by default to 230F
- [d] Temperature Control Buttons – press the ▲ to increase the temperature; press ▼ to decrease the temperature
- [e] Cold Button – When pressed or when machine is powered up, the “Cold” button would be set by default to 32F
- [f] Speed Readout – By default, when the machine is powered up the display shows speed “5”
- [g] Speed Control Buttons – press the ▲ to increase the speed; press ▼ to decrease the speed
- [h] Measure Button – when pressed and held down, the temperature display shows the ACTUAL temperature of the machine at that given moment
- [i] Run Button – when pressed, initiates roller movement
- [j] Stop Button – when pressed, stops the movement of the rollers
- [k] Reverse Button – must be when pressed and held on speed 5 or more, moves rollers in the reverse direction
- Tamerica TCC 2700 27" Roll Laminator
- Laminating Width: 27"
- Speed: 9" / min (feet per minute), Adjustable
- Film Thickness: 1.5 - 5 mil
- Core Size: 1"
- Laminating Thickness: 3/16"
- Heat Type: Heated Rollers
- Temperature Range: 230 - 280Â°F
- Warm-Up Time: 12 minutes
- Voltage: 1400 W
- Power Supply: 120 V, 60 Hz, 12 A
- Weight: 76 lbs
- Additional Features: Trimmer
- Color: Gray
- Shipping Weight: 79 lbs.
- Shipping Method: Truck (Qualifies for Free Shipping)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 180 Day Manufacturer's Warranty (Extended Warranties Available)
Drylam Element Series Roll Laminators
|Speed (ft / min)||3' (Fixed)||9' (Variable)||9' (Variable)||9' (Variable)||9' (Variable)||10' (Variable)||3' (Fixed)||9' (Variable)||9' (Variable)|
|Film Thickness||1.5 - 3 mil||1.5 - 5 mil||1.5 - 10 mil||1.5 - 5 mil||1.5 - 5 mil||1.5 - 10 mil||1.5 - 3 mil||1.5 - 5 mil||1.5 - 10 mil|
|Core Size||1"||1"||1"||1"||1" and 3"||1" and 3"||1"||1"||1"|
|Heat Type||Heated Rollers||Heated Rollers||Heated Rollers||Heated Rollers||Heated Rollers||Heated Rollers||Heated Rollers||Heated Rollers||Heated Rollers|
|Temperature Range||230 - 280°F||230 - 280°F||230 - 280°F||230 - 280°F||230 - 280°F||230 - 280°F||230 - 280°F||230 - 280°F||230 - 280°F|
|Warm-Up Time||12 min||12 min||12 min||12 min||12 min||12 min||12 min||12 min||12 min|
|Voltage||1400 W||1400 W||1400 W||1400 W||1400 W||1400 W||1400 W||1400 W||1400 W|
|Power Supply||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A||120 VAC, 60Hz, 12A|
|Weight||73 lbs||76 lbs||81 lbs||93 lbs||93 lbs||93 lbs||73 lbs||76 lbs||81 lbs|
|Additional Features||Trimmer||Trimmer, Cooling Fans||Trimmer||Trimmer, Cooling Fans||Trimmer||Trimmer, Cooling Fans|
|Includes||36" Heavy-duty steel mobile cart with locking doors, 4 rolls of 25' x 500' 1.5 mil Gloss Film, Cleaning Kit||36" Heavy-duty steel mobile cart with locking doors, 4 rolls of 25' x 500' 1.5 mil Gloss Film, Cleaning Kit||36" Heavy-duty steel mobile cart with locking doors, 4 rolls of 25' x 500' 1.5 mil Gloss Film, Cleaning Kit|