Fastbind BooXTer Duo Binder
- Ergonomic Design. Bind without fatigue, sitting or standing. You efficiently organize your supplies and covers in the built-in shelves.
- Easy to use. A transparent window offers an optimum view to the illuminated stapled area. The positioning deck and the adjustable back support ensure perfect alignment every time; the stapling distance is optimized for the best results.
- Binds any format from A6 up to SRA3.
- Built-in hard cover setter unit.
- Compatible with: Fastbind Case Makers, Fastbind Creasers, Fastbind Presso.
- Supported Binding Types: Hard cover, stripe back, soft cover, staple back
- Max. Binding Thickness: 8 mm / 0.32"
- Binding sizes: From DIN A6 (105 x 148 mm) Up to SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), From 4.5 x 6" Up to 13 x 18"
- Electrical Specifications: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.3 A, Fuse 4 A (T)
- Staples in a Cassette: 5000 pcs
- Machine Dimensions (W x L x H): 460 x 430 x 350 mm / 18.2 x 17 x 18.8"
- Package Dimensions (W x L x H): 560 x 560 x 400 mm / 22 x 22 x 15.8"
- Weight: Net 15 kg / 33 lbs , Gross 18.1 kg / 39.9 lbs
- Cover Thickness: Max. 5 mm / Max. 0.20"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year On All Parts
- Part Number: FBBXD
This is the Fastbind BooXter Duo Binding Machine.
To start using, first turn it on with the switch on the left.
Next grab the pages of your book, already organized.
Place an end sheet on the front and back with the Fastbind logo facing out.
Adjust the backstop appropriately and pat your pages down.
Press the foot pedal to insert the staples.
Start stapling in the center and work your way to the edge with even spacing between staples. Do this to the other side and rotate your project around. Add more staples between the ones you just made.
Now place your cover on the front tray.
On one edge of the end sheet is a strip that is not sticky, this is where you should make your staples. Now placed in the cover, peel off half of the back sheet. Align the cover properly and press it against the end sheet.
Flip the book around and do the same for the front cover and end sheet.
Now place the spine of the book under the support bar and finish removing the contact sheets. Press them together and your book is finished!