Foiling Machines and Supplies
In search for ideas on converting your documents and covers into an outstanding finished product with personalized touches? Foiling machines are designed to create a display that will capture the attention of people possessing the product. At MyBinding.com, we have machines capable of applying foil to pens and pencils as well as posters and covers. These machines are broken down into three different styles: foil fusing equipment, foil stampers, and foil printers. Fusing machines are used to "fuse" foil to toner output from your copier or laser printer. Stamping equipment allows the operator to simply imprint characters or logos using a special photoengraved die. Or choose a digital foil printer that will create an exceptional design on pens, pencils, wedding invitations, cards, and any specialty items and gifts using your computer. Take a look at the options below.
- Part #: 5734801-K
- Part #: AKPROLAMPHOTO-K
- Part #: AAM-Sprite
- Part #: HD-150-Hand
- Part #: HD-45-Hand
- Part #: TCC-1400F+
Part #: AAM-M-2000
- Digital Heat Controller: holds temp. at + or - 1 degree.
- Larger print area due to larger rambar.
- Convenient foil loading.
- Easy disposal of used foil through rear of the machine.
- Part #: TOT-FT10
- Part #: TOT-FT10-K
- Part #: HD-150PN-AIR
Part #: AAM-Album-Master
- Adjustable Head Height: This machine can imprint on any product form 0" to 10" tall.
- Extra Large 14" X 14" table plate has 8" of fine line adjustment in and out.
- It also has a 7" total left or right adjustment to make product positioning accurate and easy.
- The Album Master gauge bar with adjustable side stop will locate product left or right up to 17 1/2" from center.
- Part #: HD-45PN-AIR
- Part #: AAM-TITAN-2000
- Part #: TOT-FT15