Model NameModelHopper CapacityFixed SpeedPaper SizeFold TypesMonthly Duty CyclePowerDimensionsWeightSafety CertificationsWarranty
AutoSeal FD 2056Up to 500 forms 20#Up to 16,450 forms per hour – based on 11" (279mm) Z-FoldMin: 3.5" W x 5" L (88.9 W x 127 L mm) / Max: 12.25" W x 18" L (311 W x 457 L mm)Pre-programmed for C, V, Z in 11 - 17" forms, uneven C and Z 14" formsN/A110-240VAC 50/60 HzClosed: 43" L x 21.28" W x 16" H (109 L x 54 W x 41 H cm) / Fully Extended: 55" L x 21.28" W x 16" H (140 L x 54 W x 41 H cm)127 lbsUL & CE applied for90 day warranty on parts and labor
AutoSeal FD 2036Up to 350 sheets 24# (90gsm)Up to 11,000 sheets per hour - based on 11" (279mm) "Z" foldUp to 8.5’’ W x 14" LN/AUp to 125,000/monthFD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz, FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz25.75" L x 16.5" W x 14.25"8.5 lbsUL , CUL, & CE Approved90 day warranty on parts and labor
Formax FD 2036 AutoSeal High-Volume Tabletop Pressure Sealer
11045.00 NewCondition InStock
Formax FD 2036 AutoSeal High-Volume Tabletop Pressure Sealer
SWIPE FOR MORE IMAGES
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Formax FD 2036 Autoseal High-Volume Tabletop Pressure Sealer Package with Conveyor and Cabinet||04FXFD2036P||
|Formax FD 2000-15 Upper and Lower Fold Plates for FD 2006, FD 2036 and FD 2006IL||04FXFD200015||
The Formax FD 2036 AutoSeal is a user-friendly high-volume pressure sealer ideal for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. It is featured with color touchscreen control panel that uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, and includes a six-digit resettable counter. With a speed of up to 11,000 forms per hour, hopper capacity of up to 350 forms, and the ability to process forms up to 14" in length, the FD 2036 enables operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease.Standard features include easy-set fold plates with fine-tuning adjustments, heavy-duty steel construction, insulated covers for noise reduction, and a drop-in three-tire feed system, all in a compact, modern desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds in 11" and 14" form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds. Optional accessories are available: a locking cabinet on casters, and a standard and reverse output conveyors which keep processed forms neat and sequential, ready for the mail. This Formax FD 2036 AutoSeal High-Volume Tabletop Pressure Sealer can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices.
- Operating Features:
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use.
- Drop-In Feed System: A drop-in three roller feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 forms.
- Fold Plates: Easy to adjust, with fine tune knobs for precision.
- Paper Jog Control: Allows operators to jog forms through before operation.
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process even and uneven panel forms up to 14" in length.
- Desktop Design: A sleek desktop design made with office usage in mind.
- Noise Reduction: Top and side covers are insulated to reduce operating noise.
- Fold Types: C, Z, V, uneven C and Z, custom folds.
- Flexible. The FD 2036 handles a variety of documents up to 8 1/2" x 14" including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Pressure sensitive self-mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form.
- Dependable & Powerful. The FD 2036 processes forms at a rate of up to 8,000 sheets per hour and can hold up to 350 - 24# forms in the feeder. This makes the FD 2036 an economical and reliable solution for high-volume processing in a compact tabletop model.
- Easy to Operate. The FD 2036 is designed for user-friendly operation. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms, press the start icon on the touchscreen control panel, and you’re on your way. The FD 2036 also includes a resettable six-digit counter for audit control.
- P2036: Cost saving package that includes the FD 2036, 18" conveyor and cabinet
- 18" Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
- 18" Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 sheets 24# (90gsm)
- Fixed Speed: Up to 11,000 sheets per hour - based on 11" (279mm) "Z" fold
- Paper Size: Up to 8.5"" W x 14" L (216 W x 356 L mm)
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 125,000/month
- FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 25.75" L x 16.5" W x 14.25" H (65 L x 42 W x 36 H cm)
- w/ 18" Conveyor & Cabinet: 46" L x 22" W x 44" H (117 L x 56 W x 112 H cm)
- Weight: 88.5 lbs (40 kg)
- Document Sequence:
- Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output.
- Optional FD 2000-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
- Certifications: UL , CUL, & CE Approved
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 day Manufacturer's Warranty on parts and labor
Formax AutoSeal FD 2036 Pressure Sealer Demo
Transcript: Formax presents The FD2036 touchscreen tabletop pressure sealer. The FD2036 auto-seal pressure sealer, with its color touchscreen control panel, is the ideal high volume tabletop solution for pressure sensitive one-piece mailers including cheques, invoices, and marketing pieces. Pressure seal forms can be used for any document that can be printed and folded on one sheet eliminating the cost of envelopes and creating a sealed mail ready piece. The FD 2036 is one of the latest Formax tabletop pressure sealers to feature a color touchscreen control panel with internationally recognized symbols in ... Read More
Formax presents The FD2036 touchscreen tabletop pressure sealer. The FD2036 auto-seal pressure sealer, with its color touchscreen control panel, is the ideal high volume tabletop solution for pressure sensitive one-piece mailers including cheques, invoices, and marketing pieces. Pressure seal forms can be used for any document that can be printed and folded on one sheet eliminating the cost of envelopes and creating a sealed mail ready piece. The FD 2036 is one of the latest Formax tabletop pressure sealers to feature a color touchscreen control panel with internationally recognized symbols in place of text, it's incredibly user-friendly. Clearly marked fold plates, a three-tire drop-in feed system, and the ability to process up to 11,000 forms per hour allow users to complete daily processing jobs with ease. The FD 2036 features easy set fold plates and is pre marked for standard folds in 11 inch and 14-inch paper sizes, it can also be easily set for custom folds including eccentric Z and C fold mailers. To set up and operate the FD 2036, begin by lifting the feed table and adjusting the side guides. Next, set the stop position for the top fold plate. First, open the top, cover squeeze and slide the fold stop clamp to the correct setting, then release. The fine-tune adjustment knob allows you to precisely set the fold, close the top cover. To set the bottom fold stop, remove the fold plate, repeat the same process as the top fold plate, and replace. When setting a half fold, simply remove the lower fold plate and rotate it 180 degrees so the metal stop is leading and replace. Now, load the printed forms into the feeder by lifting the tray lever, be sure the forms are under the feed tires. Press the black jog icon to seal a test form, if the form looks good press the green start icon. The resettable counter keeps an accurate count of processed forms. Before you know it, the forms are folded and sealed in one streamlined process. The FD 2036 is available with an optional output conveyor which keeps processed forms in a neat sequential order ready for the mail. The FD2036 tabletop pressure sealer is proudly made in the USA and built to last with its intuitive touchscreen interface. It's an ideal solution for streamlining your mail processing.