- Model NameModelVariable Vibration SpeedVariable Air ControlBin SizeMedia SizeSheet CapacityDimensionsWeightVoltageSafety CertificationsWarranty
- Formax FD 404A1Up to 3,000 vpmUp to 29,000 rpm3.75" D x 20.375" W5" x 7" Min - 12" x 18" Max"Up to 940 sheets 20#21" W x 18" D x 54" H100 lbs.110V/120V, 50/60 HzN/A90 day limited warranty on parts. Excluding wearables and labor.
- Formax FD402P1Up to 4,000 Vibrations/minuteN/A3.5" x 8.75"Up to 11" x 17"800 sheets of 20#7.75" x 19" x 21"28lbs115 volts (50/60Hz)UL & CE applied for90 day limited warranty on parts. Excluding wearables and labor.
- Formax FD402P3Up to 4,000 Vibrations/minuteN/A2.25" x 11.25" eachUp to 8.5" x 14"1,700 sheets of 20#9.75" x 14" x 17.75"29lbs115 volts (50/60Hz)UL & CE applied for90 day limited warranty on parts. Excluding wearables and labor.
- Formax FD 402TA1Up to 2,500 vpmUp to 29,000 rpm3.75" D x 20.375" W5" x 7" Min - 12" x 18" MaxUp to 940 sheets 20#21" W x 15" D x 23" H60 lbs.110V/120V, 50/60 HzN/A90 day limited warranty on parts. Excluding wearables and labor.
Formax FD402P3 Three Bin Paper Jogger
- Variable Speed: Up to 4,000 Vibrations/minute
- Bin Size: 2.25" x 11.25" each
- Media Size: Up to 8.5" x 14"
- Sheet Capacity: 1,700 sheets of 20#
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 14" x 17.75"
- Weight: 29lbs
- Voltage: 115 volts (50/60Hz)
- Safety Certifications: UL & CE applied for
- Manufacturer's Warranty:
- 90 day limited Manufacturer's Warranty on parts.
- Excluding wearables and labor.
Control power and vibration speed with one control knob
Remove square forms from jogger and place onto the feed tray
Formax FD402P3 Three-Bin Paper Jogger Review
Formax is one of the most trusted names in the paper handling business thanks to their production of high-quality shredders, folders, booklet makers, and joggers. One of their joggers is the FD402P3, a high-capacity device. Let's take a look at it and see if it's worth your consideration.
The FD402P3 is perfect for heavy-duty applications because it can jog as many as 1,700 sheets of paper at once. This device has three bins which allow it to have such a high jogging capacity. (As a comparison, the FD402P1, a single-bin unit, can only jog 800 sheets.) You should be aware, however, that this capacity is based on 20 lb. bond paper, thus you won't be able to jog as many sheets if you're processing thicker paper.
This machine can handle forms, paper, and envelopes that are up to 8.5" x 14" (legal-sized). It would be great for everyday documents but you should choose a different machine if you think you'll need to jog larger pieces of paper as well as items like magazines.
The FD402P3 will help eliminate any static electricity that's plaguing your documents. This helps the sheets or envelopes separate more easily so they can be run through copiers, postage meters, folders, and more. Using a paper jogger will help you save time because you won't be clearing up jams.
This device jogs paper at an angle which makes it possible to process smaller stacks of sheets. Thus, this jogger is perfect for both large and small jobs.
You can process your sheets at various speeds with this device. When the machine is at its fastest speed, it's capable of producing up to 4,000 vibrations per minute. It's easy to change the speed settings - just turn the dial that's on the front of the jogger.
The FD402P3 is compact enough to fit on a desk. Its dimensions are 9.75" (width) x 14" (length) x 17.75" (height) and it only weighs 29 pounds. Since it's so compact, this would be a good jogger for offices and schools.
If you're worried about this machine breaking down on you, you can relax. Not only is it well-made, it comes with a one-year warranty so you're covered if anything happens.
The Formax FD402P3 paper jogger is an excellent device that's perfect for offices, schools, and other businesses/organizations that need a machine capable of handling a lot of paper at once. With a 1,700-sheet jogging capacity, you'll be able to get your work done quickly so you'll have time for more important tasks. It's great that this device can handle envelopes and sheets that are as large as 8.5" x 14" and that it does so at an angle so you can run both small and large jobs. The small size of this machine is also a plus because you'll be able to save some space. While this unit can't process items such as magazines, it nonetheless is fantastic choice if you need a high-capacity paper jogger. If that's the case, take a look at this product today.