Formax FlashCard Tabletop Business Card Cutter
|Product Name||Item Number||Price||Qty|
|Formax FC-05 3.5" Slitter Cassette for FlashCard Business Card Cutter||04FXFDFC05||
|Formax FC-05 7" Slitter Cassette for FlashCard Business Card Cutter||04FXFDFC10||
|Formax FC-05 8" Slitter Cassette for FlashCard Business Card Cutter||04FXFDFC20||
This high-quality yet economical Formax FlashCard Tabletop Business Card Cutter is an ideal solution for short-run production of full-bleed business cards postcards, photos, and more. It is featured with a rugged, compact design that allows users to cut cards on demand, up to 144 business cards per minute. It has an intuitive LCD display that is easy for operators to use pre-programmed job settings or create and save up to 11 custom cuts. The FlashCard is programmed with 5 jobs to process printed sheets from 8.5" x 11" up to 8.5" x 14". Plus, the infeed tray holds up to 40 sheets at a time, up to 200gsm, and can accommodate paper weights up to 350gsm / 130# cover. The FlashCard is equipped with an automatic friction-feed system that has the ability to cut coated and uncoated paper, laminated sheets, and card stock. Its precision cutting blades are self-sharpening and accurate up to 0.1mm. Operators can also choose to enhance accuracy by using the built-in registration mark reader.
The FlashCard Business Card Cutter comes standard with a 3.5" cutting cassette to produce 10-up 2" x 3.5" business cards and 3.5" x 5" postcards. Optional interchangeable cutting cassettes are available to produce various sizes including 5" x 7" cards, 4.25" x 8" postcards, 3.5" x 10" menu cards, gift tags, personal stationery, mailers, and more. With all its user-friendly features and space-saving design, the Formax FlashCard Tabletop Business Card Cutter is an ideal solution for print shops, small businesses, and schools that need to create small batches of cards on demand quickly and easily.
- User-Friendly LCD Control Panel: Easily set up jobs, use programmed settings, or create custom cuts
- Heavy Duty Quick-Change Cutting Cassettes: Standard 3.5" cassette cuts 10-up business cards.
- Double Friction Feed: Accurate feeding throughout job runs
- Programmed/Custom Jobs: 5 programmed jobs, up to 11 custom job settings
- Incredibly Accurate: Cutting tolerance of 0.1mm
- Handles a Variety of Paper Stocks: Easily processes coated, uncoated and laminated sheets
- Registration Mark Sensor: Reads printed mark on sheets to enhance accuracy
- Paper Sizes: 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14" sheets
- Paper Weights: Accommodates paper up to 350gsm / 130# cover
- Interlocking Plexi Cover: Users can see operation through the cover. Blade will stop if cover is opened.
- Heavy Duty Quick-Change Cutting Cassettes:
- FC-05: 3.5" Cassette, standard
- FC-10: 7" Cassette, optional
- FC-20: 8" Cassette, optional
- Speed: Up to 144 business cards per minute
- Cutting Tolerance: 0.1mm
- Paper Sizes: 8.5" x 11", 8.5" x 14"
- Paper Weight: 180 - 350gsm
- Paper Stock: Coated, non-coated, laminated
- Programmable Jobs: Up to 16: 5 pre-programmed, 11 custom
- Feed Tray Capacity: Up to 40 sheets 200gsm
- Minimum Cut Length: 40mm
- Feeding Style: Double friction
- Registration Mark Reader: Yes
- Dimensions: 22" L x 15" D x 10" H
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15kg)
- Shipping Method: Freight Truck Required (Cannot Ship via UPS)
- Power: 110V, 50/60Hz, .6 Amp
- Certifications: CE
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90 day Manufacturer's Warranty on parts and labor