- 4 rollers (hot rollers) laminate up to 18" wide, including .10" mounting boards.
- Formerly the GBC 4500 Pouch Laminator
- 4 heated rollers and 2 heated plates provide the highest quality lamination on the market.
- One-touch digital keypad with LCD readout.
- Adjustable temperature with cooling fans.
- Compatibility with thermal and self-adhesive pouch products, use up to 10 mil lamination pouches.
- Utilization of a carrier is optional.
- Speedy warm-up shown with ReadyGlo LCD screen indicator.
- 9 Speed settings with a maximum speed of 60.2 inches per minute.
- Reverse motor feature to assist in the clearing or prevention of pouch jams.
- Dimensions: 31.5" x 18" x 11.75"
- Weight: 45lbs
- Part Number: 1700500, G1700500
- Primary UPC:033816032903
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Features and Benefits of the GBC HeatSeal H700pro Pouch Laminator
The GBC HeatSeal H700pro pouch laminator is the only 18” pouch laminator of its kind available on the market today. The H700pro is built with the quality that comes with the GBC name and is one of the highest quality pouch laminators available. Here are some features and benefits of the H700pro that set it apart:
- It comes equipped with infrared heat rollers that ensure end-to-end heat distribution, which means the heat is spread evenly and consistently for top quality lamination every time, reducing the necessity of recopying material and laminating again.
- It has a Teflon coated heated platen. This means that there will be no “hot” or “cold” spots to ruin the effect of the lamination on the end product, reducing the expense or having to redo the document.
- It has crown ground “heat” and “nip rollers”. This ensures bubble free results with no air pockets to ruin your documents.
- It also comes equipped with spring loaded rollers to provide maximum laminating pressure and to assure quality lamination the first time through.
- It multitasks– the H700pro can do laminating, transferring, mounting, and foiling. In retail establishments, this means not only an increase in the productivity of the system, but faster payback on the investment because of multi-tasking.
- The cooling fan and cooling fingers of the GBC HeatSeal H700pro ensure that items cool quickly at the exit point preventing warp or curl in the finished document.
- The heavy duty metal construction of the H700 laminator provides long-lasting durability which means that it will provide many hours of reliable service.
- The ergonomic keypad of the H700 makes this laminator easy to use. The operator can adjust the temperature, speed and operations at the touch of a button with little to no training.
- The H700 laminator includes a temperature limiting thermostat to protect the unit from “runaway” overheat conditions, which means less downtime, repair and less chance of destroyed product.
- The GBC HeatSeal H700pro laminator includes adjustable speed and temperature controls on a digital keypad to help you ensure that you always laminate at the correct temperature, reducing the chance of damaged product.
- The GBC HeatSeal H700 also includes cold lamination capabilities allowing you to laminate heat-sensitive materials without ruining them.
- And finally, it has 9 adjustable speed settings allowing you to laminate documents at speeds as slow as 7.5 inches per minute and as fast as 60.3 inches per minute.
These great features and benefits set the GBC HeatSeal H700pro pouch laminator apart from its competitors as the ideal high volume pouch laminating machine. Check out the H700pro laminator and GBC’s full line of laminating pouches in the laminating equipment and laminating pouches sections of MyBinding.com.
You Save: 44%
You Save: 42%
You Save: 42%
As low as: $261.29